Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

please please tell me what you think.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My bf says we don't have a normal relationship. Says we don't see each other enough. I have my DD, go to school, work full time. I have a car and he doesn't. He says that I should move out as soon as I can from my parents house. But im stable and rely on parents for baby sitting when I'm working or going to school. And when we hang out i need to go to his place or i need to pick him up from his friends place. I bought a brand new car and he got upset telling me i should have gotten a used car. Even though what i had before was used and it was ready to break down. He doesnt go to school. I'm 21 and he's 25. And then he says that its because of my schedule that he feels that we don't have a normal relationship.
Need advise what do you think?
Do you guys think it matters how often you see your bf? In order for it to be normal?
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:30 PM
Replies (21-30):
Goofygadget
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:41 PM
Fuck him. Do you.

Too much nagging. He wants you to turn a workable situation upside down for what, hang out time?..dick
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Soft_Kitty
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:42 PM

He seems like a real winner, not.

marihla
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:43 PM
1 mom liked this

He sounds immature, and like he wants to control you. Would you really want to leave your stability to watch it all crumble around you? Why take the chance, you're not just fending for yourself right now.

lovinglife0682
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:43 PM
I would never date a 25 year old with no car.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
divinedimension
by Not Miss Cleo on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:43 PM
This. He sounds immature and needy. Big red flags here. Controlling too

Quoting CCMami:

Until he puts a ring on your finger he makes no decisions about your life. You move out when you're ready and not with him. A good man and really a man in general doesn't talk like that. Perhaps he should find a hobby.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:43 PM
I'm with him cause he moved here from a different state. And he used to meet me half way but now he seems to not want to. He thinks i should have no problem seeing and thinks we don't have a normal relationship cause im not able to stay out all night with him.

Quoting Anonymous:

Why are you with him? 

divinedimension
by Not Miss Cleo on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:44 PM
Yup!

Quoting lovinglife0682:

I would never date a 25 year old with no car.

sophiasmommy27
by Sarah Sweetheart on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:45 PM
yep.

Quoting Sunshine2plus2:

I personally think he will hold you back in life.

finnbar
by Gold Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Can I be perfectly honest? you sound like you have your life under control except for one thing. Your boyfriend.  A guy who is 25 and can't get himself over to visit his girlfriend, be it in his own car, by bus, taxi, walking, etc. is a LOSER.

Please spare yourself a ton of crap and just let this one go. He needs to grow into a real man before an awesome chick like you takes him out of school

weezer_cookie
by Platinum Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:46 PM
He sounds like a loser. You need an upgrade.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN