Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm bored. Tell me how ugly I am. Edit

Posted by   + Show Post

I'm bored as hell. Tell me what you think of me. I can take it.

Edit: wow thank you ladies. I have don't rate posts and all that and have gotten some major negative feedback. You ladies are amazing.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:43 PM
Replies (81-85):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:30 AM
These women are just being nice, which is completely out of the ordinary for this group lol. You are not pretty. I think you know that. you asked for honesty!! But you do have nice eyes and hair. if i saw you in walmart I would think you are white trash. all the make up makes you look cheap. and you are very overweight. if you cut your hair and did mineral make up, you would look so such classier!!
taylamill
by Tayla on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:33 AM
My weight has to do with medical problems. Pcos. It makes weight loss very hard but I have been working on it. I grew my hair out for dh I just need to learn how to style it better. I have alway had shorter hair. I have thought about switching to mineral makeup but I haven't looked into it to be honest. I know there are a lot of different brands and all that. Which one do you think is best?

Quoting Anonymous:

These women are just being nice, which is completely out of the ordinary for this group lol. You are not pretty. I think you know that. you asked for honesty!! But you do have nice eyes and hair. if i saw you in walmart I would think you are white trash. all the make up makes you look cheap. and you are very overweight. if you cut your hair and did mineral make up, you would look so such classier!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:39 PM
don't be so negative about yourself. you look pretty.
Anariama
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:42 PM

You are cute,nice eyes.

Brandyns87
by Gold Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:45 PM

You're not ugly, but I think you would look better with a bob haircut, and side swept bangs.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)