Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I was just about to share my popcorn on request. Here ya go...

by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:56 PM
Replies (101-110):
thetrollcat
by Meow on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:21 AM

Hey I learned from members on here abortion is not murder, abortion is a right, and no one should condemn abortion, abortion is not a lost child, a fetus is not a child, but then yet these same people that support these arguments state a miscarriage (which btw is not the same as giving birth after first trimester) is considered losing a child.

Sorry but that kina shit is hypocritical IN MY OPINION. 

Quoting weezer_cookie:

I think it is disgusting you feel the need to dictate how a woman feels about her baby. Or fetus. Or clump of cells. Or parasite. It is a woman's right to feel or grieve however she wants when there is no longer a pregnancy due to miscarriage or still birth or abortion.

For you to lump them all together for a political or religious agenda is just appalling and insulting.

Quoting thetrollcat:

Oh really? But according to PRO CHOICE if you abort its not murder no baby is dead there is NO BABY. Its just a fungus!

Quoting weezer_cookie:

It was a really shitty thing to say.

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes. 

thetrollcat
by Meow on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:22 AM

Meh there is no proof that it is concluded a fetus is a parasite. Its just theory and opinions.

Quoting sugarcrisp:

A parasite requires a live host to sustain itself. Not the same.

So no, my statement is completely logic.
Quoting thetrollcat:

I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes. 

thetrollcat
by Meow on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:23 AM

Im sorry but a lot of you that are replying to me are pretty FUCKING HATEFUL lol but whatever

Quoting Anonymous:

Are you high tonight? You just don't fucking get it! Use your brain "woman"! Your "point" got lostamong the hateful bullshit you just spewed!

LamiavitaDivina
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:23 AM
You're all over the place tonight! You sound demented! Or perhaps you're high? Anywho chill the F out lady!

Quoting thetrollcat:

You know you can get in trouble for making FALSE statements about members in the group right? Please cite your FACTS and SOURCES your statement is true.

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh my.. the stupid ass "troll" always posts this type of crap for attention! Ignore that lonely miserable old hag! she has no friends in real life!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
acrogodess
by Ruby Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:23 AM
that what your friend suffered was a still born child as opposed to a miscarriage and not the same thing as what trollcat was saying. I also said I was sorry for your friend's loss

Quoting weezer_cookie:

Damn what did you say?

Quoting acrogodess:

You quoted me, but the post went poof. What did you say?

Quoting weezer_cookie:

It was a really shitty thing to say.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:24 AM
That isn't what her post was about though. She missed the mark on proving her point.

Quoting Mrs.Bryant1201:

I agree. It seems like those who abort brag about it. Abortion should NOT be used as a form of birth control for every time a woman has a whoopsie. 

Quoting thetrollcat:

and yet people are discussing abortion and stating its ok to abort in the same place and same set of women... Mind you it seems ABORTION is the COOL things these days and not many seem very sensitive about that.... I find that a little disturbing

Quoting CheesyKitty:

I completely get what your saying, but its also extremely insensitive on a site where mothers are going through pregnancy/miscarriage daily.

However I also wish there was a tactful way to ask because its a valid point. I guess its the emotions attached to the pregnancy.

Quoting thetrollcat:

Oh really? So its ok to abort babies and tell women its ok to do that but then the same people believe a miscarriage is a lost child? Hmmmm something is not adding up.

Quoting Anonymous:

She was just trolling. She wasn't serious about what she was saying. 

mamom01
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:24 AM

You should totally post the gif again. 

Quoting Hannahluvsdogs:

I was just about to share my popcorn on request. Here ya go...

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:24 AM
She is pretty close. You may not always post about miscarriage but you are almost always nasty to people. Your comment to me about my miscarriage, just now, is the worst I have seen from you. As well as all the other comments in this post. You are a sad woman!

Quoting thetrollcat:

You know you can get in trouble for making FALSE statements about members in the group right? Please cite your FACTS and SOURCES your statement is true.

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh my.. the stupid ass "troll" always posts this type of crap for attention! Ignore that lonely miserable old hag! she has no friends in real life!

momo3fgr8tteens
by Ruby Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:25 AM

I don't think you meant to hurt anyone's feelings. I really don't. I think you were trying to prove a point that you believed in. I don't think you went about it was the right way to do it because it didn't change anyones opinion it just hurt people. I agree with what you were trying to say to an extent, I just don't agree with the process. 

Quoting thetrollcat:

HELL I EVEN LIKED YOUR COMMENT IM A PIECE OF SHIT!!!!

Quoting momo3fgr8tteens:

How ironic you are able to criticize someones choices, feelings or beliefs but you raised hell when someone criticized your child. How hypocrtical. You are losing a lot of respect lately. 

vickiheitzler
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:25 AM
1 mom liked this
I've never had a miscarriage but I know plenty of women who have. What you said was fucked up, I always liked reading your posts but tonight I lost all respect for you.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured