Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I was just about to share my popcorn on request. Here ya go...

by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:56 PM
Replies (111-120):
ChanellesMommy
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:25 AM
And the post you made followed cm terms and policy?? Please stfu thanks.

Quoting thetrollcat:

You know you can get in trouble for making FALSE statements about members in the group right? Please cite your FACTS and SOURCES your statement is true.

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh my.. the stupid ass "troll" always posts this type of crap for attention! Ignore that lonely miserable old hag! she has no friends in real life!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
thetrollcat
by Meow on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:26 AM

You know what... I have made many compliments in this group to many people. I have defended people when some of you bitches attacked them. Fuck being nice when half of you are here to rip me or anyone else not fit your in your fucking shoes.

Quoting Anonymous:

She is pretty close. You may not always post about miscarriage but you are almost always nasty to people. Your comment to me about my miscarriage, just now, is the worst I have seen from you. As well as all the other comments in this post. You are a sad woman!

Quoting thetrollcat:

You know you can get in trouble for making FALSE statements about members in the group right? Please cite your FACTS and SOURCES your statement is true.

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh my.. the stupid ass "troll" always posts this type of crap for attention! Ignore that lonely miserable old hag! she has no friends in real life!

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes. 

thetrollcat
by Meow on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:26 AM

making false statement about people is against the CM terms and policy, have you read that line yet> I guess not 

Quoting ChanellesMommy:

And the post you made followed cm terms and policy?? Please stfu thanks.

Quoting thetrollcat:

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:27 AM
Wawawawawa!

Quoting thetrollcat:

You know what... I have made many compliments in this group to many people. I have defended people when some of you bitches attacked them. Fuck being nice when half of you are here to rip me or anyone else not fit your in your fucking shoes.

Quoting Anonymous:

She is pretty close. You may not always post about miscarriage but you are almost always nasty to people. Your comment to me about my miscarriage, just now, is the worst I have seen from you. As well as all the other comments in this post. You are a sad woman!

Quoting thetrollcat:

Quoting Anonymous:

Mrs.Bryant1201
by Platinum Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:27 AM

And what point does she need to prove? I think im a bit lost here. 

confused

Quoting Anonymous:

That isn't what her post was about though. She missed the mark on proving her point.

Quoting Mrs.Bryant1201:

I agree. It seems like those who abort brag about it. Abortion should NOT be used as a form of birth control for every time a woman has a whoopsie. 

Quoting thetrollcat:

and yet people are discussing abortion and stating its ok to abort in the same place and same set of women... Mind you it seems ABORTION is the COOL things these days and not many seem very sensitive about that.... I find that a little disturbing

Quoting CheesyKitty:

I completely get what your saying, but its also extremely insensitive on a site where mothers are going through pregnancy/miscarriage daily.

However I also wish there was a tactful way to ask because its a valid point. I guess its the emotions attached to the pregnancy.

Quoting thetrollcat:

Oh really? So its ok to abort babies and tell women its ok to do that but then the same people believe a miscarriage is a lost child? Hmmmm something is not adding up.

Quoting Anonymous:

She was just trolling. She wasn't serious about what she was saying. 

thetrollcat
by Meow on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:28 AM

I understand that, but ya know what, Im not even going to try to apologize or anything vultures want to eat me alive like every other damn member they have, fuck it let em, they can eat, chew, spit me out all the want. They are all JUST AS GUILTY under anonymous.

Quoting momo3fgr8tteens:

I don't think you meant to hurt anyone's feelings. I really don't. I think you were trying to prove a point that you believed in. I don't think you went about it was the right way to do it because it didn't change anyones opinion it just hurt people. I agree with what you were trying to say to an extent, I just don't agree with the process. 

Quoting thetrollcat:

HELL I EVEN LIKED YOUR COMMENT IM A PIECE OF SHIT!!!!

Quoting momo3fgr8tteens:

How ironic you are able to criticize someones choices, feelings or beliefs but you raised hell when someone criticized your child. How hypocrtical. You are losing a lot of respect lately. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:28 AM
Do you realize what you said? What reactions did you expect, exactly? You thought people would say "my god! You're a fucking genious! How did I ever think I lost my child? Silly me. Thank you trollface!"

Quoting thetrollcat:

Im sorry but a lot of you that are replying to me are pretty FUCKING HATEFUL lol but whatever

Quoting Anonymous:

Are you high tonight? You just don't fucking get it! Use your brain "woman"! Your "point" got lostamong the hateful bullshit you just spewed!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:28 AM
Dont give me that crap. You said very hurtful things to many women tonight, unprovoked! If you dont want someone lashing back at you then stop with the BS.

Quoting thetrollcat:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting thetrollcat:

Quoting Anonymous:

thetrollcat
by Meow on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:29 AM

Lacking bravery tonight anonymous?????????

Quoting Anonymous:

Wawawawawa!

Quoting thetrollcat:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting thetrollcat:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:29 AM

you're going to talk about hateful?

Quoting thetrollcat:

Im sorry but a lot of you that are replying to me are pretty FUCKING HATEFUL lol but whatever

Quoting Anonymous:

Are you high tonight? You just don't fucking get it! Use your brain "woman"! Your "point" got lostamong the hateful bullshit you just spewed!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)