Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I was just about to share my popcorn on request. Here ya go...

by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:56 PM
Replies (121-130):
weezer_cookie
by Platinum Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:29 AM
*headdesk*

That's all I've got.

Quoting thetrollcat:

Hey I learned from members on here abortion is not murder, abortion is a right, and no one should condemn abortion, abortion is not a lost child, a fetus is not a child, but then yet these same people that support these arguments state a miscarriage (which btw is not the same as giving birth after first trimester) is considered losing a child.

Sorry but that kina shit is hypocritical IN MY OPINION. 

Quoting weezer_cookie:

I think it is disgusting you feel the need to dictate how a woman feels about her baby. Or fetus. Or clump of cells. Or parasite. It is a woman's right to feel or grieve however she wants when there is no longer a pregnancy due to miscarriage or still birth or abortion.

For you to lump them all together for a political or religious agenda is just appalling and insulting.

Quoting thetrollcat:

Oh really? But according to PRO CHOICE if you abort its not murder no baby is dead there is NO BABY. Its just a fungus!

Quoting weezer_cookie:

It was a really shitty thing to say.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:29 AM
Forgive the poor woman... she has "issues".

Quoting Anonymous:

Do you realize what you said? What reactions did you expect, exactly? You thought people would say "my god! You're a fucking genious! How did I ever think I lost my child? Silly me. Thank you trollface!"

Quoting thetrollcat:

Im sorry but a lot of you that are replying to me are pretty FUCKING HATEFUL lol but whatever

Quoting Anonymous:

Are you high tonight? You just don't fucking get it! Use your brain "woman"! Your "point" got lostamong the hateful bullshit you just spewed!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:30 AM
Well she Obviousily knew she was wrong, considering the fact that my post that I wrote for her was deleted
Even though I mentioned NO NAMES WHATSOEVER.

So I'll rewrite here:

Whether you Believe what you are posting or are just posting to prove a point, your posts can be extremely hurtful.

Do you realize how many women miscarry and what a horrible event an experience that is?

Do you realize that after miscarrying that last thing you want to hear is that it doesn't matter because it wasn't a child, it wouldn't be until
Birth, and isnt the same
As losing a "living
Child"?

I miscarried at 17 weeks.
She had a body. She had a face. She had hands. She has feet. She had a brain and she had a heart.

I saw her move.
I saw her face.
I felt her heartbeat.

SHE WAS VERY MUCH ALIVE. She was, and always will
Be our CHILD.

The fact that you could be so uncompassionate, and inconsiderate, really shows what kind of person you are.

I hope you are happy now that you've hurt plent of women.

That's what I posted, so note, I never mentioned a name.
thetrollcat
by Meow on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:30 AM

Oh hell no, Im going to be hated, trashed, fucked over for fucking life now, might as well finish the njob and piss the whole damn group off, Im on the ultimate shit list! People dont FORGIVE IN CM. LOL

Quoting Anonymous:

Dont give me that crap. You said very hurtful things to many women tonight, unprovoked! If you dont want someone lashing back at you then stop with the BS.

Quoting thetrollcat:

You know what... I have made many compliments in this group to many people. I have defended people when some of you bitches attacked them. Fuck being nice when half of you are here to rip me or anyone else not fit your in your fucking shoes.

Quoting Anonymous:

She is pretty close. You may not always post about miscarriage but you are almost always nasty to people. Your comment to me about my miscarriage, just now, is the worst I have seen from you. As well as all the other comments in this post. You are a sad woman!

Quoting thetrollcat:

You know you can get in trouble for making FALSE statements about members in the group right? Please cite your FACTS and SOURCES your statement is true.

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh my.. the stupid ass "troll" always posts this type of crap for attention! Ignore that lonely miserable old hag! she has no friends in real life!

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes. 

thetrollcat
by Meow on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:30 AM

na no need to forgive its better to hate :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Forgive the poor woman... she has "issues".

Quoting Anonymous:

Do you realize what you said? What reactions did you expect, exactly? You thought people would say "my god! You're a fucking genious! How did I ever think I lost my child? Silly me. Thank you trollface!"

Quoting thetrollcat:

Im sorry but a lot of you that are replying to me are pretty FUCKING HATEFUL lol but whatever

Quoting Anonymous:

Are you high tonight? You just don't fucking get it! Use your brain "woman"! Your "point" got lostamong the hateful bullshit you just spewed!

I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes. 

Hannahluvsdogs
by Ruby Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:31 AM

With the way this exploded, it's warranted.

Quoting mamom01:

You should totally post the gif again. 

Quoting Hannahluvsdogs:

I was just about to share my popcorn on request. Here ya go...

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:32 AM
What are you saying? That doesn't make sense. You are acting like a crazy person right now. I'm being 100% serious. Any person in their right mind would apologize for saying such a hateful and hurtful thing. It isn't hard to say I'm sorry, I fucked up what I was trying to say.

Quoting thetrollcat:

I understand that, but ya know what, Im not even going to try to apologize or anything vultures want to eat me alive like every other damn member they have, fuck it let em, they can eat, chew, spit me out all the want. They are all JUST AS GUILTY under anonymous.

Quoting momo3fgr8tteens:

I don't think you meant to hurt anyone's feelings. I really don't. I think you were trying to prove a point that you believed in. I don't think you went about it was the right way to do it because it didn't change anyones opinion it just hurt people. I agree with what you were trying to say to an extent, I just don't agree with the process. 

Quoting thetrollcat:

HELL I EVEN LIKED YOUR COMMENT IM A PIECE OF SHIT!!!!

Quoting momo3fgr8tteens:

How ironic you are able to criticize someones choices, feelings or beliefs but you raised hell when someone criticized your child. How hypocrtical. You are losing a lot of respect lately. 

Uzma_mom_of_2
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:32 AM

A better way to have asked was to simply ask. You came out attacking all women from both sides of the spectrum and saying their hurt and grief mean nothing. You said miscarriage isn't death.That the life of the child doesn't matter.

A better way to ask is

Pro-Choicers, why is it okay to feel grief and  saddness for a women who suffered a miscarriage but you turn around and say that abortion is perfectly acceptable? What's the difference between a women having a miscarriage at 15 weeks, vs a women having an abortion at 15 weeks? Why is one a baby and the other just a clump of cells?

I'm completely anti-abortion ( I don't say pro-life because I'm for the death penalty) in all cases. I believe life starts with the heartbeat. I'm not against birth control, or the morning after pill. But once there is a heart beat, there is life.

I believe the child should not suffer the death penalty for the sins of the father, and most cases where a women is told to abort to save her own life is generally at a point in the pregnancy where the child could be born prematurely.

Some say that once the baby is outside the womb, then it's a baby, but what about premature babies? What difference is there from a baby born at 21 weeks and the baby aborted at 21 weeks? Why is the one aborted just a clump of potential, while the other is a baby?

Some say that a baby is not alive till it can survive on it's own. I don't know too many 1 year olds that would be able to survive on there own. And what about people in a coma? Have they stopped being alive because they can no longer take care of themselves? People who suffer mental handicaps or severe physical handicaps. Are they not considered alive because they need assistance from machines or other people?

Quoting thetrollcat:

LAMO, I wanted to hear how the PRO CHOICERS JUSTIFY saying Abortions are FINE but miscarriages are deaths. LAMO!!!

I very rarely bother to check a board twice, so debate, get mad, or whatever it is that'll make you feel better, if you don't like what I have to say, because it won't bother me :)sticking out tongue

thetrollcat
by Meow on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:32 AM

Im sorry but I still stand by what I say, I dont buy it that miscarriage is losing a child when everyone votes for abortions and makes it OK and justified. I just dont. 

Sad thing is, with abortion it isnt even natural or nature taking its course, but a woman purposely ripping it out of her own womb.

Meh.

Quoting weezer_cookie:

*headdesk*

That's all I've got.

Quoting thetrollcat:

Hey I learned from members on here abortion is not murder, abortion is a right, and no one should condemn abortion, abortion is not a lost child, a fetus is not a child, but then yet these same people that support these arguments state a miscarriage (which btw is not the same as giving birth after first trimester) is considered losing a child.

Sorry but that kina shit is hypocritical IN MY OPINION. 

squeekers
by Platinum Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:32 AM

i shared my opinion on the Datura post, I guess I can share your popcorn since that post.

i'm a happy Humanist.
question everything, except your mother.
i dont like to use capital letters.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)