Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I was just about to share my popcorn on request. Here ya go...

by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:56 PM
Replies (151-159):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:41 AM

To be honest I knew where you were going with that - I just think it's horrible.

Quoting Anonymous:

She doesn't have to ONLY rely on you for survival though. ANY adult willing can care for her. In pregnancy no one but the one pregnant can keep the life going.

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't know about you, but my baby cannot survive unassisted and she is almost 2!

Quoting thefiregoddess:

Yeah...and?

Its more of a parasite really, but hey no nit picking on my part.

Its a death either way, but neither is murder.

As a pro choice person it is not a baby to ME until it can survive unassisted without the mother.

Quoting thetrollcat:

Oh really? But according to PRO CHOICE if you abort its not murder no baby is dead there is NO BABY. Its just a fungus!

Quoting weezer_cookie:

It was a really shitty thing to say.

thetrollcat
by Meow on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:41 AM

According to????

Quoting Anonymous:

Anything under 20 weeks is considered miscarriage. Anything after 20 is considered still birth.

Quoting thetrollcat:

that is not a miscarriage that is delivery

Quoting Anonymous:

I had a miscarriage just before my 3rd month. That post was very insensitive even if there was suppose to be some alternative point to it!

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:42 AM
In her other post that is now deleted. She said women who miscarry didn't lose a child. She only insulted women who miscarried.

Her intentions were to prove a point about abortion. She says people justify abortion by saying it's just a parasite or clump of cells or whatever, but if those same people have a miscarriage all of a sudden it's now a child; not just a clump of cells or a parasite.

I actually agree with her, but she didn't actually say that. Instead she said mean and hurtful things about miscarriages.

Quoting Mrs.Bryant1201:

And what point does she need to prove? I think im a bit lost here. 

confused

Quoting Anonymous:

That isn't what her post was about though. She missed the mark on proving her point.

Quoting Mrs.Bryant1201:

I agree. It seems like those who abort brag about it. Abortion should NOT be used as a form of birth control for every time a woman has a whoopsie. 

Quoting thetrollcat:

and yet people are discussing abortion and stating its ok to abort in the same place and same set of women... Mind you it seems ABORTION is the COOL things these days and not many seem very sensitive about that.... I find that a little disturbing

Quoting CheesyKitty:

I completely get what your saying, but its also extremely insensitive on a site where mothers are going through pregnancy/miscarriage daily.

However I also wish there was a tactful way to ask because its a valid point. I guess its the emotions attached to the pregnancy.

Quoting thetrollcat:

Oh really? So its ok to abort babies and tell women its ok to do that but then the same people believe a miscarriage is a lost child? Hmmmm something is not adding up.

Quoting Anonymous:

She was just trolling. She wasn't serious about what she was saying. 

thetrollcat
by Meow on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:42 AM

see bolded underlined BELOW, that isnt what you said..... you didnt say FIRST TRIMESTER but nice try,.

Quoting Anonymous:

You said thats not a miscarriage thats delivery.
It was in the first trimester genius!

Quoting thetrollcat:

Im sorry but disagreeing saying that second trimester is giving birth and not miscarriage is not in any way attacking you or your feelings. Its giving birth. Miscarriage in my opinion is firth trimester. Im no expert in the "laws" so I cant speak legally wise but you are acting like I personally attacked you, no you went for the RIDE of what my post was on, which had NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU )PERSONALLY yes directly but NOT personally.

Quoting Anonymous:

You should just stop now before digging a bigger hole.

Btw, I never said anything out of line. All I did was share that I miscarried before my 3rd trimester and you were being insensitive. You responded with more hurtful words. You are not a victim of being misunderstood or unforgiven. You are doing it to yourself. Surely you can expect people to like someone who is purpously being hurtful to them\

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:42 AM
Seriousily, you really should just shut up now.

You have ready pissed off
And hurt a lot of women.

Clearly you can
Dish it out but can't take it, just quit before you make it
Worse.

Quoting thetrollcat:

Oh yes miss perfect, I shall keep that in mind, fuck, me I cannot be perfect like you. Im doomed. Oh well.

Quoting ChanellesMommy:

Ummm I did and I also know it's against policy to post offensive shit like you did that's why your post was taken down! so before you run your big mouth about what's allowed and not allowed please re read cm terms and policy again! 

Anariama
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:42 AM

She's right though.You can't pick and choose when it becomes a baby.People tend to pretend it's not when an abortion is involved,but a miscarriage is a sad event.Why?What's the difference?When children are not wanted,they are suddenly parasites and fungus.smh

AllofFive19
by Ruby Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:43 AM

I wouldn't piss the whole damn group off, some of them still think that while you said something stupid, you yourself are not stupid. 

Quoting thetrollcat:

Oh hell no, Im going to be hated, trashed, fucked over for fucking life now, might as well finish the njob and piss the whole damn group off, Im on the ultimate shit list! People dont FORGIVE IN CM. LOL

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:43 AM
I didnt even refer to my own fetuses as children until I was farther along. They developed into children for I allowed them to. Everything has the potential to develop into something else. A fetus has the potential to develop into a viable child.

Quoting thetrollcat:

so tell me, is the word POTIENTIAL saying it IS a child or is the word POTENTIAL saying it isnt a child? 

Quoting Anonymous:

Imo you've lost a potential child, just as one aborts a potential child. The fetus lives and has the potential to develop into a viable child ready to be born.

Quoting thetrollcat:

Im sorry but I still stand by what I say, I dont buy it that miscarriage is losing a child when everyone votes for abortions and makes it OK and justified. I just dont. 

Sad thing is, with abortion it isnt even natural or nature taking its course, but a woman purposely ripping it out of her own womb.

Meh.

Quoting weezer_cookie:

*headdesk*

That's all I've got.

Quoting thetrollcat:

Hey I learned from members on here abortion is not murder, abortion is a right, and no one should condemn abortion, abortion is not a lost child, a fetus is not a child, but then yet these same people that support these arguments state a miscarriage (which btw is not the same as giving birth after first trimester) is considered losing a child.

Sorry but that kina shit is hypocritical IN MY OPINION. 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:43 AM

Hi everyone,

This post is now locked.

Please do not personally insult members or fight in the group.

If you have any questions about locked or deleted posts, or if you have a question about the group rules, please send a message to The Cafe Group Admin Team.

Thank you for being a member of this group!

The Cafe Group Admin Team

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)