Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I was just about to share my popcorn on request. Here ya go...

by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:56 PM
Replies (81-90):
Fields456
by Ruby Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:11 AM
What did I miss this time
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thetrollcat
by Meow on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:11 AM

Oh well Im sure a handful of women lost respect for you too, oh wait they cant your just anonymous!

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah I agree, i just all the respect I ever had for her. 

Quoting Pink.Frosting:

I don't care what point you think you were proving.  I'm pro-life as well and found that post horribly hurtful.  You didn't make a point, you didn't change anyone's mind, but you did hurt lots of women - pro-choice and pro-life alike - who have had miscarriages.  If that's worth it to you to feel like you made a point to someone on the internet, then have fun being that kind of person.  But don't expect a lot of respect from the rest of us.

Quoting thetrollcat:

Not funny? No you are right neither are people that claim abortions are not murdering a child.

Quoting Pink.Frosting:

Not funny at all.  It needed to poof.

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes. 

thetrollcat
by Meow on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:12 AM

I highly doubt it, between fucking dogs and talking about sucking your mans dick daily on here, please. dont go there.

Quoting Anonymous:

Your point of view and what you have said is way more effed up than both sides put together!

I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes. 

bellaamore
by Gold Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:13 AM

Quoting thetrollcat:

Well someone asked me if I was pro life or pro choice, I am neither because I think both sides have irrational logics and justifications.

Quoting bellaamore:

Quoting thetrollcat:

Oh really? But according to PRO CHOICE if you abort its not murder no baby is dead there is NO BABY. Its just a fungus!

Quoting weezer_cookie:

It was a really shitty thing to say.

Blanket statements.

Im prochoice. I believe it is murder. But, it isnt about that. In fact, there was a poll recently, and almost all the prochoicers said they personally believe it is murder.

Personal belief and legal belief is completely different. Sometimes, it is warranted. 

I believe that prolifers are only prolife until the baby is born. Most of these same people bitch about foodstamps, medicaid, welfare, etc. when the *only* way those resources wouldnt be used is if the baby was aborted. Otherrwise, the likely outcome is that child becomes a ward of the state for life, as adoption in the us is all but impossible to anyone besides the rich, and if the child is raised by the parent, they would likely need to rely on those resources.

Its a no win situation. And in that case, it should be an available option to abort, be it personally right or wrong to me. Same thing if the child has severe disabilities.

Also, when someone gives the okay for someone else to dictate what happens with their body, a precedent is set, and then, the supreme court can okay other laws and such to dictate what we do with our bodies and reproductive rigs.

I agree, they both sort of suck and dont. Lol.

I honestly just thi it isnt my business, but if it were changed, other things would just follow. And, that is a scary thought. Like the states were you *cant* get an abortion unless necesary medically- they are trying to now pass laws to have investigations when there is a miscarriage and possibly arrest someone if they did anything to contribute to it, whether intentioinal or not.

Thats just,... Well, scary, is the only word that fits. Lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:13 AM
He would be 10 years old now

Quoting Anonymous:

You are very hurtful. Why are you such a bitch?

Quoting thetrollcat:

that is not a miscarriage that is delivery

Quoting Anonymous:

I had a miscarriage just before my 3rd month. That post was very insensitive even if there was suppose to be some alternative point to it!

sophiasmommy27
by Sarah Sweetheart on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:13 AM
ahhhhh haaaa. I see your point.
gotcha.

Quoting thetrollcat:

whatever, just be sure you dont go whining how your miscarriage is lost a life, afterall according to you its just a lost fungus

Quoting thefiregoddess:

Yeah...and?

Its more of a parasite really, but hey no nit picking on my part.

Its a death either way, but neither is murder.

As a pro choice person it is not a baby to ME until it can survive unassisted without the mother.

Quoting thetrollcat:

Oh really? But according to PRO CHOICE if you abort its not murder no baby is dead there is NO BABY. Its just a fungus!

Quoting weezer_cookie:

It was a really shitty thing to say.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
thetrollcat
by Meow on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:14 AM

Please go right on ahead, call my daughter the ugliest thing you have ever seen SAY IT.

Quoting momo3fgr8tteens:

How ironic you are able to criticize someones choices, feelings or beliefs but you raised hell when someone criticized your child. How hypocrtical. You are losing a lot of respect lately. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:14 AM
1 mom liked this

better to be anonymous than a fucking asshole!

Quoting thetrollcat:

Oh well Im sure a handful of women lost respect for you too, oh wait they cant your just anonymous!

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah I agree, i just all the respect I ever had for her. 

Quoting Pink.Frosting:

I don't care what point you think you were proving.  I'm pro-life as well and found that post horribly hurtful.  You didn't make a point, you didn't change anyone's mind, but you did hurt lots of women - pro-choice and pro-life alike - who have had miscarriages.  If that's worth it to you to feel like you made a point to someone on the internet, then have fun being that kind of person.  But don't expect a lot of respect from the rest of us.

Quoting thetrollcat:

Not funny? No you are right neither are people that claim abortions are not murdering a child.

Quoting Pink.Frosting:

Not funny at all.  It needed to poof.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:14 AM
1 mom liked this
Neither of those subjects have to do with prochoice or prolife! Wth are you talking about? You are messed up!

Quoting thetrollcat:

I highly doubt it, between fucking dogs and talking about sucking your mans dick daily on here, please. dont go there.

Quoting Anonymous:

Your point of view and what you have said is way more effed up than both sides put together!

thetrollcat
by Meow on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:15 AM

HELL I EVEN LIKED YOUR COMMENT IM A PIECE OF SHIT!!!!

Quoting momo3fgr8tteens:

How ironic you are able to criticize someones choices, feelings or beliefs but you raised hell when someone criticized your child. How hypocrtical. You are losing a lot of respect lately. 

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured