Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I was just about to share my popcorn on request. Here ya go...

by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:56 PM
Replies (91-100):
CheesyKitty
by Cm Addict on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:15 AM
I agree. I do not like thinking about abortion on a daily basis. To many of these womwen "abortion" is just a fact, like racism, some people do it, its wrong but it doesn't directly hurt ME, so its not too taboo to talk about.

We have just been desensitized to it.

Quoting thetrollcat:

and yet people are discussing abortion and stating its ok to abort in the same place and same set of women... Mind you it seems ABORTION is the COOL things these days and not many seem very sensitive about that.... I find that a little disturbing

Quoting CheesyKitty:

I completely get what your saying, but its also extremely insensitive on a site where mothers are going through pregnancy/miscarriage daily.

However I also wish there was a tactful way to ask because its a valid point. I guess its the emotions attached to the pregnancy.

Quoting thetrollcat:

Oh really? So its ok to abort babies and tell women its ok to do that but then the same people believe a miscarriage is a lost child? Hmmmm something is not adding up.

Quoting Anonymous:

She was just trolling. She wasn't serious about what she was saying. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thetrollcat
by Meow on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:16 AM

LOL you calling me an asshole? Ya... and you are so much better.... ya

Quoting Anonymous:

better to be anonymous than a fucking asshole!

Quoting thetrollcat:

Oh well Im sure a handful of women lost respect for you too, oh wait they cant your just anonymous!

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah I agree, i just all the respect I ever had for her. 

Quoting Pink.Frosting:

I don't care what point you think you were proving.  I'm pro-life as well and found that post horribly hurtful.  You didn't make a point, you didn't change anyone's mind, but you did hurt lots of women - pro-choice and pro-life alike - who have had miscarriages.  If that's worth it to you to feel like you made a point to someone on the internet, then have fun being that kind of person.  But don't expect a lot of respect from the rest of us.

Quoting thetrollcat:

Not funny? No you are right neither are people that claim abortions are not murdering a child.

Quoting Pink.Frosting:

Not funny at all.  It needed to poof.

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes. 

Mrs.Bryant1201
by Platinum Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:16 AM
1 mom liked this

I agree. It seems like those who abort brag about it. Abortion should NOT be used as a form of birth control for every time a woman has a whoopsie. 

Quoting thetrollcat:

and yet people are discussing abortion and stating its ok to abort in the same place and same set of women... Mind you it seems ABORTION is the COOL things these days and not many seem very sensitive about that.... I find that a little disturbing

Quoting CheesyKitty:

I completely get what your saying, but its also extremely insensitive on a site where mothers are going through pregnancy/miscarriage daily.

However I also wish there was a tactful way to ask because its a valid point. I guess its the emotions attached to the pregnancy.

Quoting thetrollcat:

Oh really? So its ok to abort babies and tell women its ok to do that but then the same people believe a miscarriage is a lost child? Hmmmm something is not adding up.

Quoting Anonymous:

She was just trolling. She wasn't serious about what she was saying. 

LadyDIN
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:17 AM

I think it's wonderful she made your point so ... eloquently. People are so interesting.

Also interesting wow did this thread ever explode! Troll's doing?

Quoting Pink.Frosting:

I rest my case.

Quoting thetrollcat:

Oh hell you must queen ELIZABETH go on hater HATE if it makes you sleep BETTER TONIGHT DO IT!

Quoting Pink.Frosting:

I don't care what point you think you were proving.  I'm pro-life as well and found that post horribly hurtful.  You didn't make a point, you didn't change anyone's mind, but you did hurt lots of women - pro-choice and pro-life alike - who have had miscarriages.  If that's worth it to you to feel like you made a point to someone on the internet, then have fun being that kind of person.  But don't expect a lot of respect from the rest of us.

Quoting thetrollcat:

Not funny? No you are right neither are people that claim abortions are not murdering a child.

Quoting Pink.Frosting:

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
thetrollcat
by Meow on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:17 AM

You know you can get in trouble for making FALSE statements about members in the group right? Please cite your FACTS and SOURCES your statement is true.

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh my.. the stupid ass "troll" always posts this type of crap for attention! Ignore that lonely miserable old hag! she has no friends in real life!

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes. 

weezer_cookie
by Platinum Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:19 AM
Damn what did you say?

Quoting acrogodess:

You quoted me, but the post went poof. What did you say?

Quoting weezer_cookie:

It was a really shitty thing to say.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:19 AM
http://m.youtube.com/?reload=7&rdm=036e#/watch?v=aRlXxpQjML0

Quoting thetrollcat:

Please go right on ahead, call my daughter the ugliest thing you have ever seen SAY IT.

Quoting momo3fgr8tteens:

How ironic you are able to criticize someones choices, feelings or beliefs but you raised hell when someone criticized your child. How hypocrtical. You are losing a lot of respect lately. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:20 AM
Are you high tonight? You just don't fucking get it! Use your brain "woman"! Your "point" got lostamong the hateful bullshit you just spewed!

Quoting thetrollcat:

Oh hell you must queen ELIZABETH go on hater HATE if it makes you sleep BETTER TONIGHT DO IT!

Quoting Pink.Frosting:

Quoting thetrollcat:

Quoting Pink.Frosting:

sugarcrisp
by Ruby Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:20 AM

A parasite requires a live host to sustain itself. Not the same.

So no, my statement is completely logic.
Quoting thetrollcat:

fugus, parasite both living, cant exist or grow unless its alive. 

Justification in your theory to believe it is life for one thing and not life for another is lacking logic

Quoting sugarcrisp:

I'm PC.. Never heard it referred to as a fungus. Parasite? Yes. That's what an embryo/fetus is. 

That said- I had a miscarriage. It was a loss of a potential child I wanted and would have loved.

An abortion, to me is the interruption or removal of a potential child.

Death .. Depends on how you personally see death I suppose.

Quoting thetrollcat:

Oh really? But according to PRO CHOICE if you abort its not murder no baby is dead there is NO BABY. Its just a fungus!

Quoting weezer_cookie:

It was a really shitty thing to say.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:20 AM
Lmao.. you would know!

Quoting thetrollcat:

You know you can get in trouble for making FALSE statements about members in the group right? Please cite your FACTS and SOURCES your statement is true.

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh my.. the stupid ass "troll" always posts this type of crap for attention! Ignore that lonely miserable old hag! she has no friends in real life!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)