Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

idk why this got deleted but its kinda f***ed up !!!wtf!!!

Posted by   + Show Post
This girl I met tonight says her bf pees on their dog for a punishment when the dog pees in the house. Do you know anyone who has done that? Seems pretty f***ed up to me!!!
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:44 AM
Replies (31-40):
velvetkitty
by Gold Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:40 AM

Bahahaha!!! WTF? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:42 AM

Omg this is horrible but, i have no idea why thinking about bf going "well then im gonna fuckin pee on YOU!" makes me crack the hell up laughing

angie729
by Ruby Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:43 AM

Sick sick sick

notdown4games
by Silver Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:43 AM
Hahahahaha. I've never heard of an adult doing that. But when my youngest was 2, he peed on the dog to get even for the dog peeing on his shoe
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Winchester
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:45 AM
1 mom liked this

That's animal abuse... and downright disgusting and screwed up.  It makes me wonder what kind of trailor trash they are to do that.

Side note there was a post awhile ago where a girl wanted to call animal control on her friend because her friend lived on a farm and her kids would pee on the dogs.  Her friend said the dogs were outside dogs, mouser's, and it didn't hurt them and they were filthy anyways.... the whole thing was really sad.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:45 AM
1 mom liked this

Wow! That is disgusting. He sounds like an abusive person, that's an abusive act. 

kblossom20
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:45 AM

He sounds psychotic. Someone that's gonna piss on a dog SERIOUSLY needs professional mental help. The "girl you met tonight" is also fucked up in the head for continuing the relationship with someone like him. EW. Straight up DISGUSTING

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

nelliesmommy
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:46 AM
WTF! Her boyfriend is weird then because I have never heard of someone doing that. Gross
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
luvmykids08_10
by Silver Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:47 AM
Wtf?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
godsgirl26
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:47 AM

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

That is straight up sick... But no, I have never heard of that.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)