Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Yup. Deleted.

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:48 AM
Replies (201-210):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:56 AM
1 mom liked this

Really?? You don't think your husband has a right to know your fgirlfriend had sex with another man right on fucking top of you?

That's it, you are a classless piece of shit, and I seriously hope someone sends this shit to your husband again, because he deserves to know what the wife he fully supports is doing behind his back.  You are just disgusting, and you seriously deserve everything you get from here on out.  Trash. 

Quoting 504bbymami:

I didn't touch Trey. There was nothing to tell.

Quoting Anonymous:

Whatever.  Have fun being pretend mommy to your gf and rapists baby.  I'll say a prayer for all of those kids that they escape this all as unscathed as possible.  Your husband too.  He doesn't seem to deserve all the bullshit you put him through.  Oh, and awesome job on not telling him about the whole having sex on top of you thing.  Way to have a strong marriage there. 

Quoting 504bbymami:

Maybe. Idk. That's up to each person to decide for themselves. I decided I wasn't raped. Someone else may feel different about the situation or it may be seen different if it happened to someone else. But it happened to ME so I'm really the only one who can say what it was. Kwim? Shit, had I not been so obsessed he probably wouldn't have tried to pull that shit to begin with. He probably knew I wouldn't put up much of a fight.

Quoting Anonymous:

You know one of the worst fucking parts of that whole bullshit?  How many other girls do you think him and his buddies forced himself on before and after you?  It's not rape though, right, because maybe they weren't as obsessed with him as you are.  Ugh.

Quoting 504bbymami:

I have NEVER said that!!!! You can even go look at that damn blog that they made about me and read the copied and pasted form of when inORIGINALLY told what happened. Even then I said that I do NOT consider what happened to me to be rape. I have never once claimed he raped me. I've caught so much shit for it too. Because no, what he did does not fit into MY definition of rape for ME.

Quoting Anonymous:

If he didn't rape you, why have you said multiple times that he did?

Quoting 504bbymami:

He didnt rape her. He didn't even "rape" me.

It is all true. I have tons of People I am friends with outside of cm that can tell you I am for real

Quoting Anonymous:

He raped the gf too? Why is this "man" not in jail?!?

As sad as it is to say, I'm starting to think it's not true.

Quoting Anonymous:

Supposebly. He gang raped her. And then tried to again when she was back visiting nolo

Quoting Anonymous:

Did he rape her too? Or was her GF sleeping with her other guy?

I'm so confused, too many sex partners!

Quoting Anonymous:

Lmao. We already knew that. That is why she wants to name the baby after him.

Quoting Anonymous:

Is it Glittery? Are you not talking about it because you're jealous?

Quoting 504bbymami:

No. Sorry, I won't be addressing that :/

Quoting Anonymous:

Did you ever answer who the daddy is, 504? Just curious.

504bbymami
by Sapphire Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:57 AM
Oh they weren't pretending to be me lol. They flat out say its not me. Still just as crazy though

Quoting thetrollcat:

OIhhhh I see!!!! wow... some people in this place say IM CRAZY... anyone that takes the time to write blogs about someone else trying to pretend to be them is um... .welll hmmmmm.... oh my........

I guess that makes me sane LOL

Quoting 504bbymami:

I am not the one who made the blogs.

People from here made Hate blogs about me

Quoting thetrollcat:

girl if its your personal life stuff your nuts!

Quoting 504bbymami:

Several.

I didn't make them! Lol

Quoting thetrollcat:

OMG 504 you linked to a personal blog for crazies in this place to go to??? are you insane?

Quoting 504bbymami:

I have NEVER said that!!!! You can even go look at that damn blog that they made about me and read the copied and pasted form of when inORIGINALLY told what happened. Even then I said that I do NOT consider what happened to me to be rape. I have never once claimed he raped me. I've caught so much shit for it too. Because no, what he did does not fit into MY definition of rape for ME.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
504bbymami
by Sapphire Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:58 AM

I'm gonna post a couple pics of how I typically dress
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
moosesmom
by Ruby Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:58 AM
So obviously your husband knew about this beforehand and accepted it. As far the future goes, do you ever see yourself letting go of either person and settling down with one? Or is it a situation were you're taking it day by day?

Quoting 504bbymami:

I loved him enough to marry him. That's all there is too it.

I love her enough to marry her. It's just not legal to do so. If it were, we would be legally married. She and I exchanged vows around the same time I married dh

Quoting moosesmom:

Question! I'm not knocking you or anything. Not my style. Anyway, what made you marry your husband if you loved your girlfriend? What ultimately led to that decision?

Back to my homework. You ladies play nice :-)

Quoting 504bbymami:

Call it what you want. But NO, I don't think he raped me. I don't think he would do something like that to me.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes, he didn't rape her.  He just forced himself on her and then allowed all of his buddies to do the same.

Quoting 504bbymami:

He didnt rape her. He didn't even "rape" me.

It is all true. I have tons of People I am friends with outside of cm that can tell you I am for real

Quoting Anonymous:

He raped the gf too? Why is this "man" not in jail?!?

As sad as it is to say, I'm starting to think it's not true.

Quoting Anonymous:

Supposebly. He gang raped her. And then tried to again when she was back visiting nolo

Quoting Anonymous:

Did he rape her too? Or was her GF sleeping with her other guy?

I'm so confused, too many sex partners!

Quoting Anonymous:

Lmao. We already knew that. That is why she wants to name the baby after him.

Quoting Anonymous:

Is it Glittery? Are you not talking about it because you're jealous?

Quoting 504bbymami:

No. Sorry, I won't be addressing that :/

Quoting Anonymous:

Did you ever answer who the daddy is, 504? Just curious.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:58 AM

Duh, I obviously meant here in MC. It makes sense to post that stuff in a group called "In The Bedroom", come on...

And 80% huh? Where'd you pull that number from? Show us the data that backs your claim up! 

Quoting annismom10:

I'm sorry I must've missed this in "my activity"

But we must not be in the same CM lol here in MC, & in the bedroom (& HC but that's a private group, love u bishes) I see it every night!! God especially in the bedroom and people waaayyy less attractive than jenna.

I don't post t & a because my dh doesn't like it & I respect his wishes. But I post cute pics. Everyone does it because its nice to hear you are hot, beautiful, etc. maybe because they aren't getting it at home or maybe because sometimes its nice to get a lil pick me up but %80 of cm does it

Quoting Anonymous:

Hey, I'm just going off of the pics she's posted here...I guess what I don't understand is why start a post with a close-up shot of her ass, for example? How many other members do you see doing that, on a mom site, no less?

Quoting annismom10:

But I do have big tits & ass! Lmao maybe i'm not a club rat, no. I think i've been to one club once.

But jenna isn't made up all the time either, no one is. "we" (cm) post the best pics of ourselves. Made up, dressed up.

Matter of fact, I saw a simple, pretty, in glasses pic of her today, in the plane

Quoting Anonymous:

I read that...I think anon was implying you were not hot by Jenna standards, which probably means tons of makeup, big tits, big ass...typical club rat look. 

Quoting annismom10:

I had written a rather long reply to a anon telling me(in a nutshell) I wasn't beautiful enough to be her friend and she was just using me for her own narcicism.

How dare you not think i'm beautiful :-P

& even if that were true, I like being her friend. It's interesting! I get into debates like this! It's very entertaining, so I get something out of it, too o_0

504bbymami
by Sapphire Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:59 AM

Yes smart and sophisticated.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Leobaby2007
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:59 AM

504, are you PG? Isn't this what you wanted? :-) Congrats!

ETA: Jenna, not 504. 

ETA a second time: Ok. I got it now. I can't keep up with these polyamorous relationships some of ladies on MC have lol! Your GF is PG and you are bummed, for whatever reason that may be- obviously it's something you want to keep private.

Well, all I can say is that things have a way of working themselves out. I mean- you have children and I suppose she shouldn't be denied the chance at motherhood, right? It'll be ok. You'll all just have to adjust, which will take some time, but think of all the ways in which you can help her, seeing as she is a FTM and you have been through all of this already! I am sure she will love and appreciate all of your advice and expertise. :-)

See, this is why we keep it simple. One man, one woman and that's it. It may not be that excitng but it's very uncomplicated. Pros and cons to different lifestyles, KWIM? Besides, polyamorous relationships just don't appeal to either one of us, but everyone is different. Live and let live.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 30 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:00 AM

504, you are REALLY, REALLY weird....not in a funny way either, more like cross the street when I see you way.

Quoting 504bbymami:

Hundreds upon hundreds...... Are you serious? Lol I'm far from the only one.
And iv posted plenty no make up pics and casual pics as well. And believe it or not I do NOT dress like a club rat...unless I'm going out. Which is rare. I typically dress very nice and sophisticated.

Quoting Anonymous:

Hey, I'm just going off of the pics she's posted here...I guess what I don't understand is why start a post with a close-up shot of her ass, for example? How many other members do you see doing that, on a mom site, no less?

Quoting annismom10:

But I do have big tits & ass! Lmao maybe i'm not a club rat, no. I think i've been to one club once.

But jenna isn't made up all the time either, no one is. "we" (cm) post the best pics of ourselves. Made up, dressed up.

Matter of fact, I saw a simple, pretty, in glasses pic of her today, in the plane

Quoting Anonymous:

I read that...I think anon was implying you were not hot by Jenna standards, which probably means tons of makeup, big tits, big ass...typical club rat look. 

Quoting annismom10:

I had written a rather long reply to a anon telling me(in a nutshell) I wasn't beautiful enough to be her friend and she was just using me for her own narcicism.

How dare you not think i'm beautiful :-P

& even if that were true, I like being her friend. It's interesting! I get into debates like this! It's very entertaining, so I get something out of it, too o_0

cillaluvsmali
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:00 AM
So your boyfriend got your girlfriend pregnant? And your husband is a real man? And you are a lady?

You know that your kid's kids will be denying that they know you when people re-read this trash .cuz its the internet, its a forever type of embarrassment
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
504bbymami
by Sapphire Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:01 AM

Posted on CafeMom Mobile

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)