Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Yup. Deleted.

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:48 AM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:54 AM
1 mom liked this
Did you ever answer who the daddy is, 504? Just curious.
thetrollcat
by Meow on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:54 AM
3 moms liked this

See bolded words and lets talk about who is hateful.....

Quoting Anonymous:

Attention whoring....

I can tell you are a miserable soul with little or no friends... I often feel sorry for people like you, something really bad must've happened to you, In the past for you to be so hateful. Or maybe you're unhappy and bitter in your current life... seek therapy! You're abrasive personality isn't going well here and it will not make you any friends in real life! Best wishes. :)

Quoting thetrollcat:

fur the luv of pugs 504 is no longer the only group asshole... For those of you that need to be informed Im the next asshole.

well lets see here, you seem pretty hateful yourself REPLIER. Congrats! I guess that means you have no friends, your a miserable soul, and you need therapy, and have abrasive personalities :)

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes. 

BabiiYarellie
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:54 AM
I hate that shit with a passion!!!! When someone quotes you and you go to see their reply and then you just go to a balnk page... >.< eeeerrrrr!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:55 AM

Hey furball, you need some catnip or something.

Quoting thetrollcat:

fur the luv of pugs 504 is no longer the only group asshole... For those of you that need to be informed Im the next asshole.

504bbymami
by Sapphire Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:55 AM
Seriously. I always delete my posts when they get out of hand/off topic or I'm just done with them. I don't like to feed into the drama. And if I kept them up it would never end and my notifications would constantly be flooded and I wouldn't be able to keep up

Quoting lovinglife0682:

Lol. Nothing new.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HeathersForever
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:55 AM
2 moms liked this

aww....504....I don't know you or anything, I don't usually follow your posts but that sucks you feel you had to delete it because there were so many haters. I know all about haters. I swear some of these mamas must be drinking lots of haterade. They got their degree in hating I swear...it's like a professional artform to them. 

Congrats on the baby 504 hope it works out.

thetrollcat
by Meow on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:55 AM

ya I could use a joint LOL

Quoting Anonymous:

Hey furball, you need some catnip or something.

Quoting thetrollcat:

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:55 AM

What exactly is her story? I always see people hating on her,but I'm fairly new,so the only post I've seen on hers was the one about her girlfriend getting pregnant, but apparently she's married????

Explain please :-)

Quoting Anonymous:

Typical.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:55 AM

Quoting LucyMom08:

What poofed?

504 made a post about her girlfriend being pregnant & then deleted it. 

504bbymami
by Sapphire Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:55 AM
No. Sorry, I won't be addressing that :/

Quoting Anonymous:

Did you ever answer who the daddy is, 504? Just curious.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)