Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Yup. Deleted.

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:48 AM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:55 AM
I'm sorry the truth hurts... :(

Quoting thetrollcat:

See bolded words and lets talk about who is hateful.....

Quoting Anonymous:

Attention whoring....

I can tell you are a miserable soul with little or no friends... I often feel sorry for people like you, something really bad must've happened to you, In the past for you to be so hateful. Or maybe you're unhappy and bitter in your current life... seek therapy! You're abrasive personality isn't going well here and it will not make you any friends in real life! Best wishes. :)

Quoting thetrollcat:

fur the luv of pugs 504 is no longer the only group asshole... For those of you that need to be informed Im the next asshole.

well lets see here, you seem pretty hateful yourself REPLIER. Congrats! I guess that means you have no friends, your a miserable soul, and you need therapy, and have abrasive personalities :)

504bbymami
by Sapphire Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:56 AM
My bad lol

Quoting BabiiYarellie:

I hate that shit with a passion!!!! When someone quotes you and you go to see their reply and then you just go to a balnk page... >.< eeeerrrrr!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:56 AM
4 moms liked this

sidesplittinglaughter

Quoting 504bbymami:

Seriously. I always delete my posts when they get out of hand/off topic or I'm just done with them. I don't like to feed into the drama. And if I kept them up it would never end and my notifications would constantly be flooded and I wouldn't be able to keep up

Quoting lovinglife0682:

Lol. Nothing new.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:56 AM
2 moms liked this

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Did you really just say you don't like to feed into the drama?

REALLY??

Quoting 504bbymami:

Seriously. I always delete my posts when they get out of hand/off topic or I'm just done with them. I don't like to feed into the drama. And if I kept them up it would never end and my notifications would constantly be flooded and I wouldn't be able to keep up

Quoting lovinglife0682:

Lol. Nothing new.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:57 AM
1 mom liked this

Ask her yourself, she's here in the post.

Quoting Anonymous:

What exactly is her story? I always see people hating on her,but I'm fairly new,so the only post I've seen on hers was the one about her girlfriend getting pregnant, but apparently she's married????

Explain please :-)

Quoting Anonymous:

Typical.

katiehopson
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:57 AM

Bitch made.

Quoting Anonymous:

Attention whoring....

I can tell you are a miserable soul with little or no friends... I often feel sorry for people like you, something really bad must've happened to you, In the past for you to be so hateful. Or maybe you're unhappy and bitter in your current life... seek therapy! You're abrasive personality isn't going well here and it will not make you any friends in real life! Best wishes. :)

Quoting thetrollcat:

fur the luv of pugs 504 is no longer the only group asshole... For those of you that need to be informed Im the next asshole.

thetrollcat
by Meow on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:57 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh im sure you are hurtin baby....

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm sorry the truth hurts... :(

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes. 

lovinglife0682
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:57 AM
1 mom liked this
I just dont understand why people care so much. I may not agree with your lifestyle but it is not my life. I usually don't reply in your posts. I do read them though. They can get quite entertaining.

Quoting 504bbymami:

Quoting lovinglife0682:

Lol. Nothing new.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:57 AM

LOL she already addressed it in the post she first made, where she was really upset about the pregnancy.

It's glittery.

Quoting 504bbymami:

No. Sorry, I won't be addressing that :/

Quoting Anonymous:

Did you ever answer who the daddy is, 504? Just curious.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:57 AM
Is it Glittery? Are you not talking about it because you're jealous?

Quoting 504bbymami:

No. Sorry, I won't be addressing that :/

Quoting Anonymous:

Did you ever answer who the daddy is, 504? Just curious.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)