Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Yup. Deleted.

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:48 AM
Replies (381-390):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 42 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:58 AM
But probably won't get an appt due to the holiday.
LaLa_Ivory
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:58 AM
soooo what happened?
im sorry i have a life and missed the fun =/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 42 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:59 AM
Its amazing how many people think their post should be taken seriously.

Seriously now lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 42 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:00 AM
Is your name debbie

Quoting LaLa_Ivory:

soooo what happened?

im sorry i have a life and missed the fun =/
Anonymous
by Anonymous 44 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:02 AM
I posted one and forgot about it. Went to do some stuff and came back to a message from cm saying they deleted it cause it hit too heated. I didn't even get to read any of the replies.

Quoting Anonymous:

Mine got deleted after ten minutes.
ilovemykids323
by Ruby Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:04 AM

what post? i hate whenpeople dont give specifics. lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 45 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:08 AM
1 mom liked this

I've seen a lot of "oh my God that is the most stupidest shit i've ever read" posts on this website for the past year but 504 definitely tops them all. She is probably the most ignorant person to exist on the Internet. I cannot believe her husband tolerates her (the way she dresses), and then denying someone raped her when obviously she was raped yet she doesn't claim it was rape. When your "boyfriend" invites his friends to gang rape you that is pretty much rape if you didn;t know it was going to happen and you didn't want it.

504, I seriously hope you seek consueling because your life is very sad and you need some serious self esteem. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 46 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:11 AM
Then your admitting you cheated on your husband....

Quoting 504bbymami:

He didnt rape her. He didn't even "rape" me.

It is all true. I have tons of People I am friends with outside of cm that can tell you I am for real

Quoting Anonymous:

He raped the gf too? Why is this "man" not in jail?!?

As sad as it is to say, I'm starting to think it's not true.

Quoting Anonymous:

Supposebly. He gang raped her. And then tried to again when she was back visiting nolo

Quoting Anonymous:

Did he rape her too? Or was her GF sleeping with her other guy?

I'm so confused, too many sex partners!

Quoting Anonymous:

Lmao. We already knew that. That is why she wants to name the baby after him.

Quoting Anonymous:

Is it Glittery? Are you not talking about it because you're jealous?

Quoting 504bbymami:

No. Sorry, I won't be addressing that :/

Quoting Anonymous:

Did you ever answer who the daddy is, 504? Just curious.

AMDS0304
by Gold Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:12 AM
Agree.. Clearly she had dealt with a lot in her life maybe if they would stop judging and try to help the girl. I have seen some of her post and yes she does post very personal stuff. But at least she has the guts to post it. I have seen them attack her for no reason.

Quoting Anonymous:

Honestly it's because they are one or all of theses, jealous, bitter, mean, nasty, hateful, lonely, bullies, miserable, unhappy, did I say jealous?

They will sit here and blame 504 and/or justify their hateful, over the top behavior by saying she deserves it and asks for it by posting about her life, marriage, day, night, etc. in a public forum for people to post about their life, marriage, day, night etc. she can post the exact same post that another poster will post and be ripped to shreds for hers while others post non stop love for the other poster and that is a fact.

Another fact, she has not been mean, nasty, hateful etc. to others, she finally stood up for herself the other night then felt it necessary to apologize even though the woman she stood up for herself with called her a slut in a non drama post that wasn't even 504s.

Last fact, women in here are nasty, beyond nasty and down right bullies! They pick a poster and their sole purpose is to drive them off of cm for shits and giggles! They will contact your husband, parents, employer etc. for fun!

Quoting lovinglife0682:

I just dont understand why people care so much. I may not agree with your lifestyle but it is not my life. I usually don't reply in your posts. I do read them though. They can get quite entertaining.

Quoting 504bbymami:

Seriously. I always delete my posts when they get out of hand/off topic or I'm just done with them. I don't like to feed into the drama. And if I kept them up it would never end and my notifications would constantly be flooded and I wouldn't be able to keep up

Quoting lovinglife0682:

Lol. Nothing new.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 42 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:16 AM
I could care less about 504

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN