Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

The "N" word

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My husband calls black people that, it seriously bugs and offends me. I used to date blacks guys and so it really drive me crazy when he says it, not only that it's just so very offensive. I've told him numerous of times how awful he looks and sounds when he says this but he just won't stop. It's a constant thing and I'm kinda at my wits end here...
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:49 AM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:55 AM
1 mom liked this
Lmao. True!

Quoting T-HoneyLuv:

He needs a swift kick in the other " n " word....the nuts.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:55 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

That's the thing to tho, I honestly feel in some way he's not racist. He's has a few black friends and doesn't really judge. He refers to all black people as a "N" word.

Um. Having black friends isn't a "get out of being racist free" card.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:55 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

That's the thing to tho, I honestly feel in some way he's not racist. He's has a few black friends and doesn't really judge. He refers to all black people as a "N" word.

Nope. I refer to all people who are racist as ignorant. He qualifies.

diaperstodating
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:56 AM
3 moms liked this
Even though you may not feel that way, your husband really is a racist.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:56 AM
1 mom liked this
Excuses excuses. You married a racist.

Quoting Anonymous:

He's nice to black people and all, he's not some kkk or anything. That's just what he calls them.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:57 AM

someone who likes black people will not call them the "N" word, just plain and simple.  he is definitely racist even though he acts nice to black people...  he's two-faced.

BabiiYarellie
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:57 AM
1 mom liked this
I dont say "Nigger" or "Nigga" I use a much more offensive term, Negro.... but thats just how you say it in Spanish. Lol

** God please bless these ladies with the gift of understanding sarcasm and exaggeration. Amen.
Okay look I was not being literal. What I meant is that Ive been in the circumstance where Ill say the word black (witch is a mothereffing color) in Spanish and black in Spanish is pronounced "Negro"
Then some person will automatically think I was being racist and saying something offensive about their race in Spanish. Little do they know I was actually pointing out how beautiful that black blouse is. Okay now do you see where the exaggeration part comes in ???? Yeah?? Okay. =D -
-___-
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:58 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

He's nice to black people and all, he's not some kkk or anything. That's just what he calls them.

Are you kidding me? So if I am "nice" to other people, I can get away with also calling them disgusting derogatory terms. Let me guess what his education level is...I am not betting on rocket scientist.

LovelyMommy24
by Ruby Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:58 AM
Well, if I were in that position he would need to stop or I would have to leave. That's one of those things that do not sit well with me. It says a lot about his character or lack there of.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
So_Devious20
by Misha Lovegood<3 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:58 AM
If you marry a racist..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN