Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

The "N" word

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My husband calls black people that, it seriously bugs and offends me. I used to date blacks guys and so it really drive me crazy when he says it, not only that it's just so very offensive. I've told him numerous of times how awful he looks and sounds when he says this but he just won't stop. It's a constant thing and I'm kinda at my wits end here...
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:49 AM
Replies (21-30):
kbornman21
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:59 AM
I have black friends and the first time I said "nigga please" I didn't even realize it and her response? "I should slap you for that!"
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:59 AM
Do you want your kids to refer to black people as the n word? He's a racist
kblossom20
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:59 AM

Your husband sounds like an ignorant piece of shit. You're equally as much as a lowlife for being married to such a PIG. Honestly, I hope you don't raise kids around that filth. If you do, you should have them taken away. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:59 AM
I'd never marry a racist.
squeekers
by Platinum Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:00 AM

he should be sleeping in the dog house

lovinmykiddo07
by Ruby Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:01 AM

I would never date a "man" who uses that word to begin with. So glad my SO has respect for others and doesn't use derogatory terms. 

Uzma_mom_of_2
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:01 AM

Does he call them that  to there face or does he just refer to blacks as "N' in conversation? Regardless it's disrespectful, but if he's saying it in front of his black friends, then maybe it's more ghetto gangster thing, where the male friends all just refer to each other as niggas. Like "Waz up my niggas!"

Which I don't get in the least, but I've seen several goups like this.

I very rarely bother to check a board twice, so debate, get mad, or whatever it is that'll make you feel better, if you don't like what I have to say, because it won't bother me :)sticking out tongue

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:02 AM
Let a.black person beat the shit outta him maybe that there will teach him
kblossom20
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:02 AM

You're gross.

Quoting BabiiYarellie:

I dont say "Nigger" or "Nigga" I use a much more offensive term, Negro.... but thats just how you sy it in Spanish. Lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:03 AM
Sounds like he's trying to "fit in" with his black friends.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)