Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

The "N" word

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My husband calls black people that, it seriously bugs and offends me. I used to date blacks guys and so it really drive me crazy when he says it, not only that it's just so very offensive. I've told him numerous of times how awful he looks and sounds when he says this but he just won't stop. It's a constant thing and I'm kinda at my wits end here...
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:49 AM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:09 AM

AMEN! LET THE BIGOT GET HIS ASS WHOOPED. REAL MEN DON'T TALK LIKE THAT.

Quoting Anonymous:

Let a.black person beat the shit outta him maybe that there will teach him

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:10 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

He doesn't call them that around our kids and he's even dated a black women before, and we even have friends who are, one of his old best friends from high school his nickname is even called "nigger Reggie". He doesn't talk down on them, that's just what he calls the.

He isn't the first racist to date a black woman. Even back in slavery days, the men would sleep with slaves. It's not cool at all. I can't believe you put up with this. He is going to say it in front of the wrong person one day and get himself hurt.

JacksonGirl
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:10 AM
1 mom liked this
Are you serious because my husband would punch him in the throat. Where the hell do you live?

Quoting Anonymous:

He doesn't call them that around our kids and he's even dated a black women before, and we even have friends who are, one of his old best friends from high school his nickname is even called "nigger Reggie". He doesn't talk down on them, that's just what he calls the.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
queencreekmom
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:10 AM

Where do you live? 

Ashanti22
by Gold Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:13 AM
1 mom liked this
Thats racist no matter which way you spin it I couldn't be with someone like that
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
opinionatedmom
by Platinum Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:13 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

He's nice to black people and all, he's not some kkk or anything. That's just what he calls them.

call him white trash and when he gets offended tell him now you see how that word sounds. it is just as degrading.

alyssas-mommy
by Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:14 AM
Its the one word that I lose my cool when I hear people say it. I had to ban my DH best friend from coming over because that is his favorite word. I don't want my kids to say that word.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:15 AM

Let him keep saying it. He will eventually say it to a real *N* and that will be the end of that!

katiehopson
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:15 AM

To call her a lowlife because of something her husband does and to say that her children need to be taken away from her isn't rude? You must be perfect, because that's the only way you can pass judgement like that. And I'm sorry you feel the need to insult those who don't agree with your opinions of others, I truly am.

Quoting kblossom20:

It's NOT rude honey, it's the truth. I'd never be married to a RACIST, nor is it acceptable to raise children around them. If you don't agree with something so blatantly obvious- You're an idiot. In simple terms. Bye now.

Quoting katiehopson:

How rude. 

Quoting kblossom20:

Your husband sounds like an ignorant piece of shit. You're equally as much as a lowlife for being married to such a PIG. Honestly, I hope you don't raise kids around that filth. If you do, you should have them taken away. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:18 AM

WHat do you mean that is what he calls them? You mean to their face? Or does he just say that word behind their back like a little bitch?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)