Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

The "N" word

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My husband calls black people that, it seriously bugs and offends me. I used to date blacks guys and so it really drive me crazy when he says it, not only that it's just so very offensive. I've told him numerous of times how awful he looks and sounds when he says this but he just won't stop. It's a constant thing and I'm kinda at my wits end here...
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:49 AM
Replies (51-60):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:18 AM
I would.go off on my dh if he used that word, its not something I would want my child picking up on. We don't use degrading words fur white, Asian, Spanish or anyone else and its not ok to use for blacks.
Keara20
by Platinum Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:21 AM
He's disgusting, and if you have kids I hope he doesnt use that word around your kids.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:22 AM
Damn, you're a bitch. And not one to judge someone's parenting as you're not even a mom yet. Smh

Quoting kblossom20:

Your husband sounds like an ignorant piece of shit. You're equally as much as a lowlife for being married to such a PIG. Honestly, I hope you don't raise kids around that filth. If you do, you should have them taken away. 

elzingah36
by Gold Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:23 AM
I've read all the comments and personally from what I've seen in America,the non-blacks are more offended by the word then the blacks
I sometimes get a giggle on how some people react. The only
true opinion I would consider would
be from a black person. As usual,it
depends on the person,some are
offended and some aren't,and some
just don't care. It's obvious that your
DH has used this term for awhile
now. It's just starting to bother
you(probably) because of the
children. Should of thought about
that before marriage and children.
He's obviously not truly meaning any
complete disrespect. A little ignorant&arrogant,perhaps. Mpo is in his group of friends he's just accustomed to saying it because they've been doing for so long...henceforth "nigger Reggie"(if I'm not mistaken). If it really does bother you that much then split up with him,I truly doubt that'll happen and life will go on.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kblossom20
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:23 AM

Well excuse me. She must be an upstanding "woman" for being married & raising children in a racist home. LMAO. What I said wasn't meant to be nice. I HATE/have NO tolerance for racism or people who put up with racism. I cut contact with my old best friend because she is married to a racist. It's disgusting and filthy. Ugh.

Quoting katiehopson:

To call her a lowlife because of something her husband does and to say that her children need to be taken away from her isn't rude? You must be perfect, because that's the only way you can pass judgement like that. And I'm sorry you feel the need to insult those who don't agree with your opinions of others, I truly am.

Quoting kblossom20:

It's NOT rude honey, it's the truth. I'd never be married to a RACIST, nor is it acceptable to raise children around them. If you don't agree with something so blatantly obvious- You're an idiot. In simple terms. Bye now.

Quoting katiehopson:

How rude. 

Quoting kblossom20:

Your husband sounds like an ignorant piece of shit. You're equally as much as a lowlife for being married to such a PIG. Honestly, I hope you don't raise kids around that filth. If you do, you should have them taken away. 

kblossom20
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:25 AM

STFU unless you wanna come off anonymous. LOL. Call me a bitch, I just say it like it is. I may not be a mother YET but it's only COMMON SENSE. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Damn, you're a bitch. And not one to judge someone's parenting as you're not even a mom yet. Smh

Quoting kblossom20:

BabiiYarellie
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:27 AM
"Nigger" comes from the word "Negro" back then they used to say negro at first wich was very offensive and then it translated to "nigger" abd eventually in our generation to "nigga" but what I mean is that in spanish negro is negro only instead of pronouncing it "neegro its nehgro wich is just a color. If someone who knows their history about the slaves caught me saying "negro" they would take it very offensive but most likely I would be talking about the color black. For the record I dont call black people any of that. Im of color too so where is my room to speak. They're just people to me.

Quoting katiehopson:

Not being sarcastic.. How is that much more offensive?

Quoting BabiiYarellie:

I dont say "Nigger" or "Nigga" I use a much more offensive term, Negro.... but thats just how you sy it in Spanish. Lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:29 AM
Lol, your profile is right. You are truly 22 years YOUNG. You're very naive and judgmental. You joined the perfect group for you.

Quoting kblossom20:

STFU unless you wanna come off anonymous. LOL. Call me a bitch, I just say it like it is. I may not be a mother YET but it's only COMMON SENSE. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting kblossom20:

katiehopson
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:29 AM

I always thought the term "nigger" was slang for ignorant. :P 

Quoting BabiiYarellie:

"Nigger" comes from the word "Negro" back then they used to say negro at first wich was very offensive and then it translated to "nigger" abd eventually in our generation to "nigga" but what I mean is that in spanish negro is negro only instead of pronouncing it "neegro its nehgro wich is just a color. If someone who knows their history about the slaves caught me saying "negro" they would take it very offensive but most likely I would be talking about the color black. For the record I dont call black people any of that. Im of color too so where is my room to speak. They're just people to me.

Quoting katiehopson:

Not being sarcastic.. How is that much more offensive?

Quoting BabiiYarellie:

I dont say "Nigger" or "Nigga" I use a much more offensive term, Negro.... but thats just how you sy it in Spanish. Lol

BabiiYarellie
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:30 AM
And you're an idiot for not understanding sarcasm. ")t

Quoting kblossom20:

You're gross.

Quoting BabiiYarellie:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN