Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

The "N" word

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My husband calls black people that, it seriously bugs and offends me. I used to date blacks guys and so it really drive me crazy when he says it, not only that it's just so very offensive. I've told him numerous of times how awful he looks and sounds when he says this but he just won't stop. It's a constant thing and I'm kinda at my wits end here...
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:49 AM
Replies (71-80):
BUFFIE.the.BODY
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:39 AM
Does he say it in their face?

Quoting Anonymous:

He's nice to black people and all, he's not some kkk or anything. That's just what he calls them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 16 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:40 AM
I can just Shake my head at racism no matter how much u can educate on person on how wrong it is that person will not care. It sad I just don't get it
kblossom20
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:41 AM
1 mom liked this

Go ahead and talk all the shit you want. LOL you want to critique my grammar on a message board? Go right ahead. I could care less! Who are you? A nobody in my book. I don't hate people because of how they conduct themselves, I hate people who are RACIST. Is that too difficult for you to comprehend? Obviously since that is my second time stating that. I'm a VERY nice person. Racism is just one of the things that brings out my ugly side. Perhaps my words were harsh, but racism and people who condone it are filthy in my eyes. End of story. We're done now.

Quoting katiehopson:

Why is woman in quotations? She is a woman. That isn't debatable. But besides talking shit on your grammar, I'll talk shit on your attitude. To hate someone because of how they conduct themselves around others is simply disgusting. I have little tolerance for ignorant fools like yourself and I really hope your child doesn't adopt the same personality as yourself. 

Quoting kblossom20:

Well excuse me. She must be an upstanding "woman" for being married & raising children in a racist home. LMAO. What I said wasn't meant to be nice. I HATE/have NO tolerance for racism or people who put up with racism. I cut contact with my old best friend because she is married to a racist. It's disgusting and filthy. Ugh.

LadyDIN

I think hateing some one for how they conduct themselves around others is better than hateing them for how or where they were born. Under what circumstances is it ok to hate someone in your opinion?

Quoting katiehopson:

Why is woman in quotations? She is a woman. That isn't debatable. But besides talking shit on your grammar, I'll talk shit on your attitude. To hate someone because of how they conduct themselves around others is simply disgusting. I have little tolerance for ignorant fools like yourself and I really hope your child doesn't adopt the same personality as yourself. 

ragdoll13
I have no problem with the word if its used right. After ha I got my first apartment in a "black and dangerous" area of the city. A lot if the black people used the word to describe other black's who were lazy rapper wannabes mooching off welfare. To me the word is like white trash to white folks
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:42 AM
1 mom liked this

Yeah. No. Sorry.

Considering OP admits that it isn't just to his Black friends, it's to ALL Black people, then social acceptance, context, and intent doesn't matter here. He refers to ALL Black people with this word. He is racist.

Quoting Anonymous:

Your bio is there for what reason? Oh yeah, to be READ. Just because someone calls a black person n*gger does not make them racist. It is socially acceptable within the black community to call your friends that, even if one friend is of a different race. As long as it doesn't offend the people he's saying it to, then there's no problem. The problem is if he's disrespecting his wife and child(ren) by saying it in front of them, but it does not make him racist. Like I said, you are naive and judgmental.

Quoting kblossom20:

Lmao! You read my bio? You have too much time on your hands. How pathetic. Naive & judgmental because RACISM pisses me off and I said something about it? Alright then. Whatever you say, ya creepy annon.

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol, your profile is right. You are truly 22 years YOUNG. You're very naive and judgmental. You joined the perfect group for you.

Quoting kblossom20:

STFU unless you wanna come off anonymous. LOL. Call me a bitch, I just say it like it is. I may not be a mother YET but it's only COMMON SENSE. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Damn, you're a bitch. And not one to judge someone's parenting as you're not even a mom yet. Smh

Quoting kblossom20:

Your husband sounds like an ignorant piece of shit. You're equally as much as a lowlife for being married to such a PIG. Honestly, I hope you don't raise kids around that filth. If you do, you should have them taken away. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:43 AM
A racist wouldn't have black friends though...

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah. No. Sorry.

Considering OP admits that it isn't just to his Black friends, it's to ALL Black people, then social acceptance, context, and intent doesn't matter here. He refers to ALL Black people with this word. He is racist.

Quoting Anonymous:

Your bio is there for what reason? Oh yeah, to be READ. Just because someone calls a black person n*gger does not make them racist. It is socially acceptable within the black community to call your friends that, even if one friend is of a different race. As long as it doesn't offend the people he's saying it to, then there's no problem. The problem is if he's disrespecting his wife and child(ren) by saying it in front of them, but it does not make him racist. Like I said, you are naive and judgmental.

Quoting kblossom20:

Lmao! You read my bio? You have too much time on your hands. How pathetic. Naive & judgmental because RACISM pisses me off and I said something about it? Alright then. Whatever you say, ya creepy annon.

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol, your profile is right. You are truly 22 years YOUNG. You're very naive and judgmental. You joined the perfect group for you.

Quoting kblossom20:

STFU unless you wanna come off anonymous. LOL. Call me a bitch, I just say it like it is. I may not be a mother YET but it's only COMMON SENSE. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Damn, you're a bitch. And not one to judge someone's parenting as you're not even a mom yet. Smh

Quoting kblossom20:

Your husband sounds like an ignorant piece of shit. You're equally as much as a lowlife for being married to such a PIG. Honestly, I hope you don't raise kids around that filth. If you do, you should have them taken away. 

kblossom20
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:47 AM

LOL.

Alright Anon, you MUST be an old crotch because you're obviously out of touch, and misinformed. Having grown up with black friends, it is MOST DEFINITELY an insult to them. Yes, they do say "Nigga" but that is different than being called a "Nigger". The word Nigger is derogatory. Plain and simple. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting kblossom20:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting kblossom20:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting kblossom20:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:47 AM
2 moms liked this

-Having friends who are people of color is not a "get out of being racist free" card. Same thing with having dated people of color, or had sex with them, having relatives who are PoC, and so on.

-You do not have to think "OMG I WANT TO KILL THEM ALL" to be racist.

-Being racist can be as simple as having racist thoughts or saying racist things.

Quoting Anonymous:

A racist wouldn't have black friends though...

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah. No. Sorry.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting kblossom20:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting kblossom20:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting kblossom20:

BUFFIE.the.BODY
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:48 AM
Stupid bumass bitch! I'd love to smack the shit outta you but really I wouldn't even stoop DOWN to your POOR level, bum. And racist comments normally doesn't piss me off but yo ass smh girl you better be lucky you're on line internet bitch!

Quoting BabiiYarellie:

I dont say "Nigger" or "Nigga" I use a much more offensive term, Negro.... but thats just how you sy it in Spanish. Lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN