Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

3 to 4 days late!!! Update pic

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 73 Replies

For the past damn year my period has came on the 15th (except last month it was the 14th.) Its is now the 18th and I have not started yet. I'm so scared I dont need another child right now and too make matters worse its not my Fiance's baby FUK 

I'm gonna let ya know now I'm ignoring the haters the ones to call trolls and anybody else that wanna say something stupid. This is my efd up life and I'm living it

Since people wanna assume shit Imma put it out here like this:

He is so not the man I fell for and things have changed oh so drastically (for the worse) in the 4 years we have been together. Things have been BAD for damn near 3 years, and I'm trying to get away from him. Theres not much I can do right now to help my cause.   I cheated b/c things are never gonna change its just getting worse and I'm sorry to say it but I needed mine sincerely 7 sexual acts in 3 years 

FML I cant believe this is the BFP I recieved this morning damn it all to hell

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kymom23
by Platinum Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:54 AM
Ummmm good luck?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mom2hadley
by Heather on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:56 AM
Good luck ???
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:57 AM

you're talking like you know you're pregnant.  why are you sleeping around on your fiance?  yeah, not much to say except, accept your consequences.  hope you're not pregnant though, someone who doesn't want more children, especially in your case of cheating, shouldn't have anymore!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:58 AM
So you whore around and now maybe pregnant..yeah..go luck with that.
So if you are indeed pregnant, what you plan on doing?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:59 AM

I think so many women become too excited over this, way too early.   Calm down.  It has only been 3 or 4 days.  It could be anything that has caused this, not necessarily that you are pregnant.  Wait a while and relax.  You know worrying could actually keep you from having regular periods too.  It throws your body out of whack.  If you don't start within a week from now, go buy a test.   Its that simple.

AF2011
by Ruby Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:59 AM

TROLLLLLLLLLLLL

lukesmommy1114
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:06 AM
Oooooo good luck
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:12 AM

I took a test it was a faint positive will be taking another in a few days my boobs are hella sore Ive been overly emotional for 2 weeks and I'm so tired. I cheated b/c things are never gonna change its just getting worse and I'm sorry to say it but I needed mine sincerely 7 sexual acts in 3 years 

Quoting Anonymous:

you're talking like you know you're pregnant.  why are you sleeping around on your fiance?  yeah, not much to say except, accept your consequences.  hope you're not pregnant though, someone who doesn't want more children, especially in your case of cheating, shouldn't have anymore!

BShip2010
by Gold Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:13 AM
1 mom liked this

Take a test. And if you aren't happy with your DF, move on.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:19 AM

I'm so not whore you don't know the whole story baby doll and I'm trying to save money to get away from this asshole. He is so not the man I fell for and things have changed oh so drastically (for the worse) in the 4 years we have been together. And if I'm pregnant I'm pregnant this baby will be very well loved and took care of by his/her mother. If he wants to stand up and be a daddy great if not FUK him

Quoting Anonymous:

So you whore around and now maybe pregnant..yeah..go luck with that.
So if you are indeed pregnant, what you plan on doing?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN