Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Its past midnight and the teenager is still not home. *** UPDATE!!!!****

Posted by   + Show Post

Its twirp night, we agreed to give her until 12:30 to come home, dance ended at 12.....

I am a bad parent.

Bash away!

UPDATE: Well apparently DADDY gave her a half hour more.... so now its 1 am.... I dont agree but whatever.

Teen was home at exactly 12:56... Im so proud of her :)

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes. 

by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:22 AM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:31 AM
Mine just walked in the door along.with extra teenagers.I have a house full of teenagers now and they won't shut up.
LadyDIN
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:32 AM

How long does it take her to get home normaly? Not a bad mom.

(thank you for not doing another mean post)

young_lv_mom
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:34 AM
My mom would make me debate for my curfew lol, it would range from 12 to 3am depending on what I wanted to do it and if I had been doing what I was told. Never got into trouble so she did it more to make me think about if a late curfew was worth it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
thetrollcat
by Meow on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:34 AM

What? IWhat makes you think I only do mean posts? Yesterday I posted my teens senior pictures and a few anonymous thought it would be cute to say uncalled for things in the post. Of course its gone now as I cannot have a bunch of rude anonymous posting crap things about my teen... But anyhow everyone says or does something TIME TO TIME may not be very wise but that doesnt mean everyone is awlays mean.

Quoting LadyDIN:

I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes. 

thetrollcat
by Meow on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:35 AM

I am going to have the same here in a few... house full of blabbing teenagers.

Quoting Anonymous:

Mine just walked in the door along.with extra teenagers.I have a house full of teenagers now and they won't shut up.

slashteddy
by Platinum Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:35 AM

Ohhhhh! Cool. We never had those at our school.

Quoting thetrollcat:

girl ask boy to formal dance

Quoting slashteddy:

What's twirp night? o.O

thetrollcat
by Meow on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:36 AM

Oh btw about 15 minutes maybe, it will be crowded in the parking lot so I dunno depend how fast they can get out of the traffic from everyone leaving the dance.

Quoting LadyDIN:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:37 AM
Wow. Just wow, there is a crazy cat lady lol!

Quoting thetrollcat:

kittens can dance....

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol is this one of your kittens going to a dance wow lady you're from another planet.

Quoting thetrollcat:

Its twirp night, we agreed to give her until 12:30 to come home, dance ended at 12.....

I am a bad parent.

Bash away!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:38 AM

I DONT CARE IF SHE HOT TUBBING OR PAINTING DA MONA LISA! SHE BROKE HER FKN CURFEW!!!! AND SHE AINT EVEN CALLED YOU? HELLLLL NO!!!

Quoting thetrollcat:

I think they are hot tubbing..... and I always thought my kittens would be afraid of water.

Quoting Anonymous:

AINT NOTHING GOOD SHE CAN BE UP TO AT THIS HOUR AND WE ALL KNOW IT CUZ WE ALL BEEN THERE!!!!!! WHOOP HER ASS SOON AS SHE WALK THRU THE DOOR!

Uhura
by Gold Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:39 AM

Of course cats can dance!

I even know one who sings along to his favorite songs.

Quoting thetrollcat:

kittens can dance....

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol is this one of your kittens going to a dance wow lady you're from another planet.

Quoting thetrollcat:

I am a bad parent.

Bash away!

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)