Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Okay mamas! Lets see them!

Posted by   + Show Post

Senior pictures, lets see them.

Also post the year you graduated!

2009 here!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:27 AM
Replies (31-40):
AngryBob
by Platinum Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:00 AM
Ohmygosh you've never read pride and prejudice?! Blasphemy!!

Quoting Danapopcorn:

You just confused the fuck out of me LOL. Who is Mr.Darcy? And Ms.Bingley.

Now I'm curious 

Quoting AngryBob:

Mr Darcy said it best when he told ms Bingley that women like to jump to conclusions. I forget the actual quote, but it's a good one!

Quoting Danapopcorn:

Senior picture to social security number? Well...that escalated quickly.

Quoting AngryBob:

Would you like my social security number, too?

I don't understand these posts at all.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
XJetX
by Gold Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:00 AM
Yea and it pissed off the principal of my school!!! She had a seething hatred for me, and I was bounced around to different schools a lot, so when I pushed to get it and got it so quickly, man was she pissed!!!!

Quoting kbornman21:

At least you got there!

Quoting XJetX:

Don't have one, didn't graduate. But I got my GED a month after my class graduated in 01

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:01 AM
My mom was more worried about giving my little sister everything .she did cheer squad ,ROTC ,anything she wanted .she got knocked up in 8th.grade and dropped out and somehow it was all my fault .I never got anything .I got handmedowns from my older sister and my cousins.all the while my sisters got everything they wanted.Idk why I was treated that way .my mom does it to my kids now.they never get as much as a happy birthday but she'll spend $100's on my two sisters kids.

Quoting kbornman21:

I got senior pictures free cause my mom babysat the photographers kid. I didn't get a class ring either...I always told my mom Id get my class ring when my sister was a senior in high school and she always told me no....guess what? My sister is a senior in high school and still no ring!

Quoting Anonymous:

I didn't get senior pictures or a class ring or get to go to prom or get to walk with my graduating class.my momma hated me .

kbornman21
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:07 AM
We should be best friends, seriously. It's the exact same with my younger sister. My mom will drive her to and from work, when I had to take the city transit. My sister does all star cheer, my sister is desperately trying to get into an alternative school and my mom isn't letting it happen, but it was no problem letting me do it, I can be on the phone with my mom for not even a minute and if my sister calls immediately she has priority over me. I got clothes from goodwill and value village growing up my sister has clothes from hollister, Nike, aero, ect.

Now I live 45 minutes from my mom and my cell phone reception in my apartment blows, so she can't get ahold of me. :)

Quoting Anonymous:

My mom was more worried about giving my little sister everything .she did cheer squad ,ROTC ,anything she wanted .she got knocked up in 8th.grade and dropped out and somehow it was all my fault .I never got anything .I got handmedowns from my older sister and my cousins.all the while my sisters got everything they wanted.Idk why I was treated that way .my mom does it to my kids now.they never get as much as a happy birthday but she'll spend $100's on my two sisters kids.

Quoting kbornman21:

I got senior pictures free cause my mom babysat the photographers kid. I didn't get a class ring either...I always told my mom Id get my class ring when my sister was a senior in high school and she always told me no....guess what? My sister is a senior in high school and still no ring!

Quoting Anonymous:

I didn't get senior pictures or a class ring or get to go to prom or get to walk with my graduating class.my momma hated me .

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Danapopcorn
by AbbyCat on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:11 AM

I LOVE to read. But I've only read memories....I'm so behind on all the trends!

Quoting AngryBob:

Quoting Danapopcorn:

Now I'm curious 

Quoting AngryBob:

Mr Darcy said it best when he told ms Bingley that women like to jump to conclusions. I forget the actual quote, but it's a good one!

Quoting Danapopcorn:

Quoting AngryBob:

AngryBob
by Platinum Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:19 AM
Lol pride and prejudice is not a trend, it's a Jane Austin book and considered a classic.
Anyway, the scene I was referencing was when ms Bingley is teasing Mr Darcy. He says he likes another girl's eyes because they're very pretty, and so ms Bingley asks him when they're getting married. Darcy comments on how women jump to conclusions like that, kind of like how you pointed out how I went from senior pictures to social security numbers and that it was a quick escalation. Hope that made sense, it's three in the morning lol.

Quoting Danapopcorn:

Quoting AngryBob:

Quoting Danapopcorn:

Now I'm curious 

Quoting AngryBob:

Quoting Danapopcorn:

Quoting AngryBob:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:24 AM
My little sister is 31(I think) and until recently she and her 3 kids lived with my parents .my parents lost their home in Hurricane Isaac ,they stayed with my sister for 3 days and then she threw them out because her eff buddy couldn't be there all the time.my parents were homeless and they refused to come to my house because I live 6hrs away.I wanted to beat my sister .and when I call my mom she always answers with "what do you want?"I've never asked for anything.I don't call them and they don't call me.my sisters daughter was born on my birthday ,I was ecstatic ,my mom told me that I no longer had a birthday it was all about the baby .I haven't been told happy birthday in ten yrs.My parents do everything for her and her kids .it used to piss me off but I've gotten used to the fact that me and my kids don't really exist to them.my older sister posted a picture on FB it was titled the whole family and someone asked if they were missing 3 family members and both my sisters and my mom replied with nope that's all of us.I was like geeee thanks !

Quoting kbornman21:

We should be best friends, seriously. It's the exact same with my younger sister. My mom will drive her to and from work, when I had to take the city transit. My sister does all star cheer, my sister is desperately trying to get into an alternative school and my mom isn't letting it happen, but it was no problem letting me do it, I can be on the phone with my mom for not even a minute and if my sister calls immediately she has priority over me. I got clothes from goodwill and value village growing up my sister has clothes from hollister, Nike, aero, ect.

Now I live 45 minutes from my mom and my cell phone reception in my apartment blows, so she can't get ahold of me. :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting kbornman21:

Quoting Anonymous:

Danapopcorn
by AbbyCat on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:28 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm going to read it now! 

Quoting AngryBob:

Lol pride and prejudice is not a trend, it's a Jane Austin book and considered a classic.
Anyway, the scene I was referencing was when ms Bingley is teasing Mr Darcy. He says he likes another girl's eyes because they're very pretty, and so ms Bingley asks him when they're getting married. Darcy comments on how women jump to conclusions like that, kind of like how you pointed out how I went from senior pictures to social security numbers and that it was a quick escalation. Hope that made sense, it's three in the morning lol.

Quoting Danapopcorn:

Quoting AngryBob:

Quoting Danapopcorn:

Now I'm curious 

Quoting AngryBob:

Quoting Danapopcorn:

Quoting AngryBob:

Summerlion1123
by Platinum Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:45 AM
I didn't graduate, got my GED at 16. I did go to my husband's (then boyfriend) prom though.
MamaSusieQ045
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:49 AM
1 mom liked this
That's what I was gonna say to.. like holy shit its only a picture! If you don't wanna post one, then don't but don't freak out about it!

Quoting bchic24:

It's all in fun. At least it isn't sexy pics.

Quoting AngryBob:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)