Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Have you ever had a one night stand?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I know, most of us have settled down and wonderful mommies, but back in the day when you were the hot and single, did you ever have a one night stand atleast once?

Now by one night stand that could mean 1) sleeping with a guy you just met that day or night and never talking to him again
Or 2) sleeping with someone you may have "seen around" a couple of times, but didn't really know him and then not really talking to him again afterwards"

I'll admit, In college I used to have the hotts for a neighbor who lived a couple stories down in my apartment complex and one drunk night after coming from the club, I totally "staged" a lock out just to sleep over his place JUST to get some just once ;) totally worked and never spoke to him again...
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:15 AM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:20 AM

Yes. Hottest guy EVER. But with a very small penis. Never spoke to him again well not really, we are friends on FB. lol

Lady_In_Ink
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:20 AM
Yes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:20 AM
Yep a few times. Sometimes on purpose and sometimes because the guy was a douche and never called. Lol!
LveMy2K1dS
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:20 AM

Yup just once. I dated a kid in 10th grade and he was in 8th. We never had sex while dating, I don't even think we kissed lol but we dated a few months but it was weird cuz he was younger and all so we broke up. When I was like 26-27 I found him on myspace (lol) and found out he lived in south Carolina. He was coming home for the holidays and asked if I wanted to meet up to catch up and what not. We met for drinks and one thing led to another and we ended up having sex in his brothers blazer while in his dad's driveway lol. He even had to go in the house to get a condom from his brother or I wouldn't do it lol. He went back to south carolina and I have talked to him maybe 3 times since them...

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:21 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes.  A very very long time ago.  One guy that I had a one night stand with was 28 and I was 17.  Crazy.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:21 AM
No. Ive only been with one guy, we've been together since I was 14 , ill be 26 tomorrow...
weezer_cookie
by Platinum Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:22 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes and no. My ONS turned into a marriage. LOL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ratchetlee
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:22 AM
4 moms liked this

NO!  I always took sex very important.... I didn't lose my virginity until I was 21.  I met my husband 6 months later.... I really wish I had waited those 6 months :-(.

I always just wanted to be with 1 man.  Sex is too risky....and I respected myself way too much to just sleep with anyone..... 

rjsmommy214
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:22 AM

yes, it was someone I knew from high school though and we still talk on occasion.

SlightlyPerfect
by Babushka Blockparty on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:23 AM

Lots.

slightlyperfect

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)