Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Have you ever had a one night stand?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I know, most of us have settled down and wonderful mommies, but back in the day when you were the hot and single, did you ever have a one night stand atleast once?

Now by one night stand that could mean 1) sleeping with a guy you just met that day or night and never talking to him again
Or 2) sleeping with someone you may have "seen around" a couple of times, but didn't really know him and then not really talking to him again afterwards"

I'll admit, In college I used to have the hotts for a neighbor who lived a couple stories down in my apartment complex and one drunk night after coming from the club, I totally "staged" a lock out just to sleep over his place JUST to get some just once ;) totally worked and never spoke to him again...
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:15 AM
Replies (31-40):
mss119
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:31 AM

I'd say so!  I'm glad it worked out for you!  My current SO is by far the best, healthiest relationship ever, and we joke about how odd it is that hooking up with a stranger (which was out of character for both of us at this point in our lives) was the best relationship decision we made in several years, lol!

Quoting weezer_cookie:

LOL I must have made an impression hahahaha

Quoting mss119:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:31 AM
Yep, a marine in Hawaii. I was navy, night before Halloween. Idk we had this instant chemistry so we hooked up, crazy night of sex lolz. Next day he text me but I had to leave to go back to cali. He did text every now and then. I didn't text much back...I still wonder about him.
mss119
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:33 AM
1 mom liked this

:(  I'm sorry that you feel that way about yourself!  I hope your DH treats you like a woman deserves to be treated.

Quoting Anonymous:

Nope. I've never had "hot and single" days. I was gross and married at 17. Then gross and divorced at 21. Now I'm back to gross and married. Most men wouldn't touch me with a. 10 ft stick

ratchetlee
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:35 AM
2 moms liked this

In my opinion...it is~  :-)
I still regret that I didn't wait even longer 

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol

I love when those who chose to wait always have to conclude that self respect is contingent on sexual partners.

Quoting ratchetlee:

NO!  I always took sex very important.... I didn't lose my virginity until I was 21.  I met my husband 6 months later.... I really wish I had waited those 6 months :-(.

I always just wanted to be with 1 man.  Sex is too risky....and I respected myself way too much to just sleep with anyone..... 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:35 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm positive that thats not true and I'm sorry you feel so negatively about yourself ;( I hope your DH reminds you how beautiful you are

Quoting Anonymous:

Nope. I've never had "hot and single" days. I was gross and married at 17. Then gross and divorced at 21. Now I'm back to gross and married. Most men wouldn't touch me with a. 10 ft stick
weezer_cookie
by Platinum Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:35 AM
Yeah I consider myself lucky that DH isn't a psycho. I mean really, I was pretty crazy to marry him after only six months. It could have gone a very bad direction. But he's a good guy. I do wish we had waited a few years to have kids, my DD was practically a honeymoon baby. We should have had more "us" time. But ces't la vie.

Quoting mss119:

I'd say so!  I'm glad it worked out for you!  My current SO is by far the best, healthiest relationship ever, and we joke about how odd it is that hooking up with a stranger (which was out of character for both of us at this point in our lives) was the best relationship decision we made in several years, lol!

Quoting weezer_cookie:

LOL I must have made an impression hahahaha

Quoting mss119:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:36 AM
I tried
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:38 AM
Never a one night stand. FWB, yes. Now, I do without. I see what my DS4 goes through. His dad and I broke it off after being together for 2 1/2 years. Most guys in my town want a hit and run, forget being responsible. That's why AIDS runs rampand in this town that's why I choose not to sleep with these idiots. They run from responsiblity or give you an STD.
sarahfire
by Platinum Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:39 AM
My supposed to be one night stand and I are celebrating our 5 yr wedding anniversary next month :) lol

Quoting mss119:

Interesting how those things work out, huh?  I've had two situations that were intended to be ONS's, but turned into relationships... once because I got pregnant, and then also my current relationship, I thought it was just drunken fun at a party, and he pursued me for almost a month before I would go out with him, lol!

Quoting weezer_cookie:

Yes and no. My ONS turned into a marriage. LOL

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:39 AM

Many, I was not a strings kind of girl!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)