Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Have you ever had a one night stand?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I know, most of us have settled down and wonderful mommies, but back in the day when you were the hot and single, did you ever have a one night stand atleast once?

Now by one night stand that could mean 1) sleeping with a guy you just met that day or night and never talking to him again
Or 2) sleeping with someone you may have "seen around" a couple of times, but didn't really know him and then not really talking to him again afterwards"

I'll admit, In college I used to have the hotts for a neighbor who lived a couple stories down in my apartment complex and one drunk night after coming from the club, I totally "staged" a lock out just to sleep over his place JUST to get some just once ;) totally worked and never spoke to him again...
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:15 AM
Replies (321-330):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 84 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:24 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

The week before I was supposed to ship off to basic training, I was single for the first time since I was 15, and a friend of mine had a guy she wanted me to meet. He was a few years older. The sex was, eh, ok I guess. But I never heard or saw him, but i didnt even want to know his name. I just wanted to say I had a ONS once. Check.

Definately not proud of it. It turns out that I need an emotional attachment to enjoy sex. 

Same here! All the sexual partners I had sex with, never enjoyed the sex with them, only with my hubby! :) I guess we clicked since the beginning! ;)
manicMOM_DLC
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:31 AM
Yes.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
PetraPoloniski
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:35 AM

Yep. Several times and enjoyed it.

mommaboudreaux
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:44 AM

Yes :( 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 85 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:07 AM

Yes, I have. That was a lifetime ago.

luvmykids08_10
by Silver Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:11 AM
My dd1 dad was SUPPOSE to be a one night stand but it didnt end that way lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
exhaustedmother
by Amy on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:22 AM

I had a couple

Tinabee88
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:28 AM

My friend and I made up a game where we'd sleep with guys and the one who knew less info about who she slept with won.

My friend always beat me because she would never ask the guy what his name was before getting down. LMFAO.

Quoting Anonymous:

I know, most of us have settled down and wonderful mommies, but back in the day when you were the hot and single, did you ever have a one night stand atleast once?

Now by one night stand that could mean 1) sleeping with a guy you just met that day or night and never talking to him again
Or 2) sleeping with someone you may have "seen around" a couple of times, but didn't really know him and then not really talking to him again afterwards"

I'll admit, In college I used to have the hotts for a neighbor who lived a couple stories down in my apartment complex and one drunk night after coming from the club, I totally "staged" a lock out just to sleep over his place JUST to get some just once ;) totally worked and never spoke to him again...

Marilu_
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:48 AM
Samw here! Never again did I get wasted like that unless it was JUST family
Quoting angelachristine:

only once and it was because i was really drunk. I knew the guy though it wasn't a total stranger but still ugh! was much more careful with alcohol after that.

happy41ce
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:50 AM
Yes lol my now husband was supposed to be one too but we fell in love.. *sigh*
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)