Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Have you ever had a one night stand?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I know, most of us have settled down and wonderful mommies, but back in the day when you were the hot and single, did you ever have a one night stand atleast once?

Now by one night stand that could mean 1) sleeping with a guy you just met that day or night and never talking to him again
Or 2) sleeping with someone you may have "seen around" a couple of times, but didn't really know him and then not really talking to him again afterwards"

I'll admit, In college I used to have the hotts for a neighbor who lived a couple stories down in my apartment complex and one drunk night after coming from the club, I totally "staged" a lock out just to sleep over his place JUST to get some just once ;) totally worked and never spoke to him again...
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:15 AM
Replies (331-340):
Loving19mommy92
by Silver Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:59 AM
Haha have I? Yes I have I use to be a whore at least I admit it. live and learn. I met my dh and he was actually supposed to be a fuck buddy we fell in love got engaged had a baby 11 months after getting engaged married 5 months after having our dd. I know all kinda of backwards that's okay my friend was going on about her n her hubs were bffs for 3 years he joined the navy and realized she loved him and how they planned a wedding through letters back and forth through boot camp. Yawn so boring I'm happy things worked out for them and their two kids are beautiful but seriously I like things to be odd my hubby proposed on Halloween while watching the 13th ghost :p haha no romance just Reese's and pjs :)

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

smurfbitebug
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 4:03 AM
Yeah. I was the one that told him to go back to his wife. *tries to wipe away the shame*

He didn't tell me he was married beforehand. Nooo. He told me IN THE MIDDLE OF IT.

So technically my answer is a half a yes. Bastard. If it was legal his penis would be half a penis right now.

That was a long time ago, though. AND HIS NAME WASNT SHAWN.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blanckah
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 4:09 AM
Haha nice! I did. I had a huge crush on a senior in high school when I was a sophmore allways wanted to hook up and he would say hello and we'd chit chat in the halls but nothing serious. and then finally in college we hooked up at his place after classes and did the do! And he got attached and I just went on my merry little way pretending nothing ever happened.

Quoting Anonymous:

I know, most of us have settled down and wonderful mommies, but back in the day when you were the hot and single, did you ever have a one night stand atleast once?

Now by one night stand that could mean 1) sleeping with a guy you just met that day or night and never talking to him again

Or 2) sleeping with someone you may have "seen around" a couple of times, but didn't really know him and then not really talking to him again afterwards"

I'll admit, In college I used to have the hotts for a neighbor who lived a couple stories down in my apartment complex and one drunk night after coming from the club, I totally "staged" a lock out just to sleep over his place JUST to get some just once ;) totally worked and never spoke to him again...

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
blanckah
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 4:11 AM
Cool I like that:)nice and spontaneous

Quoting Loving19mommy92:

Haha have I? Yes I have I use to be a whore at least I admit it. live and learn. I met my dh and he was actually supposed to be a fuck buddy we fell in love got engaged had a baby 11 months after getting engaged married 5 months after having our dd. I know all kinda of backwards that's okay my friend was going on about her n her hubs were bffs for 3 years he joined the navy and realized she loved him and how they planned a wedding through letters back and forth through boot camp. Yawn so boring I'm happy things worked out for them and their two kids are beautiful but seriously I like things to be odd my hubby proposed on Halloween while watching the 13th ghost :p haha no romance just Reese's and pjs :)

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
imafuswb
by Platinum Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 4:11 AM

No.  No FWB, either.  Just my husband.

mattiehatter
by Mary on Nov. 19, 2012 at 4:13 AM

Yes I have. He was a lousy lay and kept wakin me up every hour to have another round when I had to work the next day.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2012 at 4:16 AM

Mine too. Ha!

Quoting Anonymous:

Yup! More than one..

My DH was supposed to be a one night stand, LOL

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2012 at 4:32 AM
I did #1 once but i was so drunk i had to be carried in the house. I don't remember anything after going into the house. I just know i woke up on the couch with a guy i met at the party that we had gone to and my clothes were on wrong side out. Many would consider it rape but knowing how i was back then i probably started it.
I did #2 several times. Dh was supposed to be one. My cousin was dating his step brother and was living with me. He stayed the night one night and i decided i wanted it. Its been 10 years and i still can't get rid of him. :)
I also had a fwb. I was very lucky to not have gotten pregnant or an std.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2012 at 4:50 AM

Lots. 

I was always safe.

I had a crazy time between 19-22 years old....

They ended swiftly once I started going to college and working full-time- I no longer had the time nor energy for sex.  lol.

Candymonster
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 4:53 AM

Nope, always slept with the one that I was with.. ._. and only slept with 3 guys, so..yeah..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)