Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Have you ever had a one night stand?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I know, most of us have settled down and wonderful mommies, but back in the day when you were the hot and single, did you ever have a one night stand atleast once?

Now by one night stand that could mean 1) sleeping with a guy you just met that day or night and never talking to him again
Or 2) sleeping with someone you may have "seen around" a couple of times, but didn't really know him and then not really talking to him again afterwards"

I'll admit, In college I used to have the hotts for a neighbor who lived a couple stories down in my apartment complex and one drunk night after coming from the club, I totally "staged" a lock out just to sleep over his place JUST to get some just once ;) totally worked and never spoke to him again...
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:15 AM
Replies (351-360):
coleysmama
by Gold Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:44 AM
1 mom liked this
Never have, never will :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Maureen-MD
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:15 AM

I was a wild rebellious one back in the day.....I have one night stands whose last names I don't even know.   Once upon a time I didn't see anything wrong with casual sex...it is was just something to do....now I realize what a bad idea it can be

MamatoKy
by Platinum Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:16 AM

yup! lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 93 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:16 AM
When I was 18, I used to work with these girls I was also in high school with too. I didn't hang out with them in high school, but became friends with them afterwards. They were pretty trampy. We would all go to the dance club and pick up three guys and take them back to a motel afterwards, but still saw the same guys off and on. We would make it back home by 3 or 4 am. Just so we could get to work by 10 am in the morning. Those were the days.
nw91920
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:18 AM
Never a one night stand but a few friends with benefits. I have always had lots of guy friend and hardly any girlfriends.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 94 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:19 AM

yep had like 3...to be honest dont remember how and when lol 

Charizma77
by Carissa on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:45 AM

No

Hippie.Gypsy
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:46 AM

Sure did.

GoddessAnna
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:46 AM
Yep. It's how I got my daughter. I had FWBs too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sam.Marie
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:49 AM
Nope, never have.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)