Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Have you ever had a one night stand?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I know, most of us have settled down and wonderful mommies, but back in the day when you were the hot and single, did you ever have a one night stand atleast once?

Now by one night stand that could mean 1) sleeping with a guy you just met that day or night and never talking to him again
Or 2) sleeping with someone you may have "seen around" a couple of times, but didn't really know him and then not really talking to him again afterwards"

I'll admit, In college I used to have the hotts for a neighbor who lived a couple stories down in my apartment complex and one drunk night after coming from the club, I totally "staged" a lock out just to sleep over his place JUST to get some just once ;) totally worked and never spoke to him again...
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:15 AM
Replies (361-370):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 95 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:59 AM

I've had several. They weren't exactly intentional one night stands. We may not have known each other very well, or at all, there's a few I can't even remember their names, but every one I've had we at least pretended we were going to keep in touch, it just didn't happen. I've also had one night stands with people I knew very well, and continued to see after, just didn't have sex with again.

Frizz6975
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:10 AM

Yes, I've had a few. And, I actually ended up marrying my last one night stand (at least he was supposed to be a one night stand, but he called me back :-)

Energizer2
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:05 AM

Yep...oh so long ago!

karla85
by Platinum Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:12 AM
Yeah. Two in the same night *hangs head in shame*

My classmate was supposed to come over but he took forever so I called him and his friend picked up. I told him that "J" was supposed to come an hour ago and he wasn't here yet. So he offered his company and I said yes. As soon as he left my phone rings and it was my classmate from a public phone. He was drinking and driving and was stopped by police. He was locked for a couple of hours and then released. He then asked: can I still come over? Lol

I haven't talked to either one. I had a couple more but this is by far the craziest one.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
BEXi
by BEXi on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:28 AM

Ive been with seven guys, and only two of them I have slept with more than once.

From the five left, only one would be considered a one night stand. I met him at a bowling alley with a few friends. We exchanged contact info, talked over the internet for a few months and finally decided to meet. We went to the movies and got a hotel room. Had a drinking game and we ended up having sex. We never saw eachother again lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 96 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:44 PM

Yes I did- on a church youth group trip. I met a hot guy that was working the Gatlinburg haunted house. He let us go through free, let us work some of the controls, and then I let him um well. SMH- still can't believe I did that but he was hot and I was young.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 97 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:48 PM

Yup. The 16 year old son of a coworker. I was 24.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 98 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:19 PM
Same here but I'm getting divorced so they are awesome one is I'm the same situation and another is single but known him for years and went to school with him.

Quoting StrangeDays:

I have had a few. And one or two eff-buddies. Also, I'm still hot, just not single ;)

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:54 PM
Um Ew lol is that even legal ?

Quoting Anonymous:

Yup. The 16 year old son of a coworker. I was 24.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 99 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:01 PM
No but if the opportunity presented itself I'm up for it lol. It's been 3 long yrs since I've had sex
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)