Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Have you ever had a one night stand?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I know, most of us have settled down and wonderful mommies, but back in the day when you were the hot and single, did you ever have a one night stand atleast once?

Now by one night stand that could mean 1) sleeping with a guy you just met that day or night and never talking to him again
Or 2) sleeping with someone you may have "seen around" a couple of times, but didn't really know him and then not really talking to him again afterwards"

I'll admit, In college I used to have the hotts for a neighbor who lived a couple stories down in my apartment complex and one drunk night after coming from the club, I totally "staged" a lock out just to sleep over his place JUST to get some just once ;) totally worked and never spoke to him again...
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:15 AM
Replies (381-388):
Kaybean
by Ruby Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 4:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Never have, never would. Sex should be saved for someone special.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Babujai
by Gold Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 4:16 PM

Yup.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 101 on Nov. 20, 2012 at 4:19 PM

yeah... a few years ago after my divorce. i guy that i had the hots for in high school was still around and still looked just as good as before. i was drunk and we were both at the same bar and stuff happens lol. we hooked up a few more times that summer but it ended not long after

xanthian41691
by Bronze Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 4:31 PM

Yep, and have had a FWB.

~*~ I won't judge you or push my beliefs on you, please have the same respect ~*~ 
"
The mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work unless it's open." 

Pregnancy Ticker

mimimom139
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 5:51 PM

Ah such memories! Most of you probably weren't born yet. I remember being young and hot (and as they said in those days: hot to trot). More than 1. Had a FWB before anyone ever heard of such a thing, too. Ah good times!

Cinderellay
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 6:11 PM

yes, it was the best. I am recently divorced, 37 yrs old, I haven't been with anyone but my ex in 20 yrs. I was in New York on business, one night I was sitting at the bar at my hotel waiting on dinner I had ordered.  And there he was a gorgeous 29 yr old man so attractive, there on business also.  I said hi, then that was the beginning. I am from Alabama, he loved my accent. We had several drinks, went back to my room, almost had sex then I sorta kicked him out. But, the next night he knocked on my door ready to finish what we started. To bad I'll  never see him again we never exchanged last names or contact info. What a way to break out of my "being married shell".

Anonymous
by Anonymous 102 on Nov. 20, 2012 at 6:13 PM

what does FWB stand for?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 103 on Nov. 26, 2012 at 9:39 PM

Several. I used to whore around, it was fun.

On a side note, during a lady part exam (had to see if it was all working right after my mc) my dr asked me how many sexual partners I had in the past. I replied "I'm not really sure, want me to guess?" *shrugs* I was a big ole whore and I'm really lucky that I never caught anything.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)