Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you ever had a one night stand?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I know, most of us have settled down and wonderful mommies, but back in the day when you were the hot and single, did you ever have a one night stand atleast once?

Now by one night stand that could mean 1) sleeping with a guy you just met that day or night and never talking to him again
Or 2) sleeping with someone you may have "seen around" a couple of times, but didn't really know him and then not really talking to him again afterwards"

I'll admit, In college I used to have the hotts for a neighbor who lived a couple stories down in my apartment complex and one drunk night after coming from the club, I totally "staged" a lock out just to sleep over his place JUST to get some just once ;) totally worked and never spoke to him again...
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:15 AM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:40 AM
1 mom liked this

Well Kinda. I Had this Boss that I thought was hott and we talk for a little while. He asked me what I was doing one Friday night and I told him nothing. So that Friday when I got off of work I went to his house and we did the deed. it was suppose to be a one night stand but 8 years and 2 kids later we are still together. We have been Married for 7 years.

JenB1983
by Platinum Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:41 AM
Definitely more than once. Lol. I had a good time during my "ho'in" stage.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:43 AM
No I have never had a one night stand but had a FWB.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:43 AM
A few back in the day
justpeachy71904
by peachy on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:44 AM
Don't know what a Fwb is.

Yes op i have. I am.not.proud of it. I look back and think "what wad i thinking?!" i was young and dumb. I was seeking revenge on my now husband. We would fight and separate and i would go get revenge.

I am so lucky i never contracted anything. I thank my lucky stars! I was dumb
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Pink.Frosting
Horrible day. Going to draw my circle even tighter. People make me weary with their drama and assumptions.
Monday at 10:39 PM
by Ruby Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:44 AM
Nunyabusiness
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:45 AM
4 moms liked this

No... I waited until I got married to have sex.

wrensong
by Pagan Mother on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:45 AM

No. I got married and had kids young. I've spent most of my adult life raising kids

mss119
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:46 AM
1 mom liked this

Happy early anniversary!  I love hearing stories like that, just shows that if something's meant to be, it will be :)

Quoting sarahfire:

My supposed to be one night stand and I are celebrating our 5 yr wedding anniversary next month :) lol

Quoting mss119:

jshalas89
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:47 AM
Yep.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN