Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

is it true black guys...

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:44 AM
  • 42 Replies

Are just like other men and the media just shows the bad apples to get ratings and feed the stereotypes?

power bitch slap internetMuslim Cat prays towards Mecca. LoL by: wirgylovesamletoandshayaprofessor cat. reply[]

by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Aslen
by Ruby Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:45 AM

I'll agree with that to a point. But stereotypes of ANY kind are there for a reason. That goes for, blacks, whites, purples, and polka dotteds

alwayskk
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:45 AM
4 moms liked this

That's a loaded question.

Skin color doesn't affect people's character but culture can. It's sad but true, in many places in America, the stereotype is true...but it's a culture thing, NOT a race thing.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:45 AM
3 moms liked this
Who cares...these racial posts are fuckin dumb.
Diva-Mami
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:46 AM
Yes
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Jblaac57
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:46 AM
1 mom liked this

yes, yes it is true!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:46 AM
I think more black men/hispanic men feed INTO the stereotype and follow it anyway.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:46 AM
I think it maybe depends on the area they live or were raised in. 99.9% of the black men around here fit the stereotype, so do the black women.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:47 AM
That doesn't apply in the south side of Chicago. They just do tallies of violent deaths in the morning. 99.9% are black. It's not even really news anymore.
cupcake_mom
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:48 AM

duh!

helema24
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:49 AM

I know arab men are steriotyped as wife beaters and muslims are steriotyped as violent....and apparently all white guys have tiny lil non existant balls that cause them to be cowards....

Quoting alwayskk:

That's a loaded question.

Skin color doesn't affect people's character but culture can. It's sad but true, in many places in America, the stereotype is true...but it's a culture thing, NOT a race thing.

power bitch slap internetMuslim Cat prays towards Mecca. LoL by: wirgylovesamletoandshayaprofessor cat. reply[]

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN