Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

is it true black guys...

Posted by   + Show Post

Are just like other men and the media just shows the bad apples to get ratings and feed the stereotypes?

power bitch slap internetMuslim Cat prays towards Mecca. LoL by: wirgylovesamletoandshayaprofessor cat. reply[]

by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:44 AM
Replies (11-20):
cupcake_mom
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:50 AM

white people are just as crazy if not crazier. i know there have been some but how many serial killers have been black lol. we are just crazy in different ways

alwayskk

I'm not understanding...but it's stereotype.

Quoting helema24:

I know arab men are steriotyped as wife beaters and muslims are steriotyped as violent....and apparently all white guys have tiny lil non existant balls that cause them to be cowards....

Quoting alwayskk:

That's a loaded question.

Skin color doesn't affect people's character but culture can. It's sad but true, in many places in America, the stereotype is true...but it's a culture thing, NOT a race thing.

helema24

then the point of this post went over your head....

Quoting Anonymous:

Who cares...these racial posts are fuckin dumb.

power bitch slap internetMuslim Cat prays towards Mecca. LoL by: wirgylovesamletoandshayaprofessor cat. reply[]

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:52 AM
1 mom liked this
Wooooooowwww. I can't believe I just read that. Talk about racist. I've never heard that claim until now, I hope that isn't your opinion that you're just playing off as a stereotype.

Quoting helema24:

I know arab men are steriotyped as wife beaters and muslims are steriotyped as violent....and apparently all white guys have tiny lil non existant balls that cause them to be cowards....

Quoting alwayskk:

Skin color doesn't affect people's character but culture can. It's sad but true, in many places in America, the stereotype is true...but it's a culture thing, NOT a race thing.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:55 AM
Sure it did. You're just trying to start racial shit, like you always do. I'm sure it's just a matter of time before you post your family pic, yet again, and make yet another post asking "What's wrong with this picture?" So you can call people ignorant if they say anything you don't like about muslim or Arab or whatever. Get a mother fucking life.

Quoting helema24:

Quoting Anonymous:

helema24
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:11 AM

umm no its not im married to an arab and im white.....i was making a point about stereotypes!

Quoting Anonymous:

Wooooooowwww. I can't believe I just read that. Talk about racist. I've never heard that claim until now, I hope that isn't your opinion that you're just playing off as a stereotype.

Quoting helema24:

Quoting alwayskk:

helema24
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:14 AM

it was other posters that said stuff not me and i was making a point with thaty post and sense you like my family.......

heres a baby in the idgaf pose...... 

Quoting Anonymous:

Sure it did. You're just trying to start racial shit, like you always do. I'm sure it's just a matter of time before you post your family pic, yet again, and make yet another post asking "What's wrong with this picture?" So you can call people ignorant if they say anything you don't like about muslim or Arab or whatever. Get a mother fucking life.

Quoting helema24:

Quoting Anonymous:

helema24
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:19 AM

i know and ive only seen one black guy go on a shooting spree lately and that was a lil while ago! the rest were white guys with a grudge!

Quoting cupcake_mom:

white people are just as crazy if not crazier. i know there have been some but how many serial killers have been black lol. we are just crazy in different ways

helema24
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:23 AM

according to the people against my marrying my husband arabs are wife beaters and ive heard white men dont have "balls" to stand up forthemselves....neither is true for the most part.

Quoting alwayskk:

I'm not understanding...but it's stereotype.

Quoting helema24:

Quoting alwayskk:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:26 AM

Well, steriotypical or not, there is a larger percentage of black men in prison. That's just statistics. I think it's more of a culture thing than a race thing though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)