Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

is it true black guys...

Posted by   + Show Post

Are just like other men and the media just shows the bad apples to get ratings and feed the stereotypes?

power bitch slap internetMuslim Cat prays towards Mecca. LoL by: wirgylovesamletoandshayaprofessor cat. reply[]

by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:44 AM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:11 PM
Sadly here in the southside of chicago almost all of thee stereotypes fit the black ppl ...
alwayskk
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:18 PM

Quoting lancet98:

The statmeent made was 'it's not about race, it's about culture'.

I'd say it's not about culture, even.   There's nothing wrong with the African American culture, so I do not believe that causes these problems.

But about poverty and some dysfunctional families.

I don't think it's the African American culture. Again, that makes it about race. 

Poverty has it's own culture.

hot_michelle
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 12:48 AM

i am currently dating a black guy who is 21.

we have an awsum time together.

the sex is amazing. i have never felt more alive in my life.

inbox me for my stories.

helema24
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 12:51 AM

no ty ill stick to knowing no man can compair to the bedouin arab i am married to... btw im 29 and have 4 kids with the same man ive been with for 10 years beat that!!

Quoting hot_michelle:

i am currently dating a black guy who is 21.

we have an awsum time together.

the sex is amazing. i have never felt more alive in my life.

inbox me for my stories.

power bitch slap internetMuslim Cat prays towards Mecca. LoL by: wirgylovesamletoandshayaprofessor cat. reply[]

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Nov. 21, 2012 at 1:07 AM
No black men are different from every other male race on earth. Statistically higher rates for HIV, aids, higher rates of incarceration, higher rates of high school dropouts, higher rate of drug abuse, higher rate of unemployment, higher rates of fathering children they do not support financially to teenage girls they do not marry..... how could you ever think that black men are similar 2 other male race or ethnic groups?!??!! all you have to do is Google" black male statistics compared to other races."

I will never understand why people keep saying that stereotypes are untrue. stereotypical black males are statistically on the lowest rung of the ladder in....well, everything lol! I hate it when people keep get mad about my opinion all I have to say is " give me proof!!" my proof is numbers, thousands of racially blind studies, and common sense.
its the truth , they just don't want to admit it

that's why my children will never ever associate with blacks. I want them to be successful.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Schleetle
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 1:08 AM
I've seen a lot of people look bad on tv, all races.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
helema24
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 1:21 AM

HEH, SUCKS TO BE YOU

Quoting Anonymous:

No black men are different from every other male race on earth. Statistically higher rates for HIV, aids, higher rates of incarceration, higher rates of high school dropouts, higher rate of drug abuse, higher rate of unemployment, higher rates of fathering children they do not support financially to teenage girls they do not marry..... how could you ever think that black men are similar 2 other male race or ethnic groups?!??!! all you have to do is Google" black male statistics compared to other races."

I will never understand why people keep saying that stereotypes are untrue. stereotypical black males are statistically on the lowest rung of the ladder in....well, everything lol! I hate it when people keep get mad about my opinion all I have to say is " give me proof!!" my proof is numbers, thousands of racially blind studies, and common sense.
its the truth , they just don't want to admit it

that's why my children will never ever associate with blacks. I want them to be successful.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Nov. 21, 2012 at 1:33 AM
My husband is black, and is a Chief in the Navy...
helema24
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 1:45 AM

yes and if it wasnt for a black man we wouldnt have traffic lights or the cotton gin or several uses for peanuts etc etc etc....heck ive known of black executives black professors black principles and deans (one of which is still my fave out of all th edeans growing up) my "aunty" is a black woman that took in several orphans and even adopted one that really needed her she also has one of the best houses i have bene in and a pool and a nice big chunk o fland with animals on it......oh wait shhhh theres gonna be someone that says "i call bs" on this!! btw if it werent for a black woman we wouldnt have pancakes or cracklin bread!! Do you like fried fish and black eyed pea soup and greans with tons of butter and meat flavoring that varies? thank a black woman!! i hate it when people demean people of color and ignore the things they gave us!!

Quoting Anonymous:

My husband is black, and is a Chief in the Navy...

TattoodMommy19
by Platinum Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 1:48 AM
Is stereotype/stereotypical really that difficult to spell?

O.o
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)