Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
Just curious
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:01 AM
Replies (111-120):
AlekD
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:16 PM
I go to Mass every Sunday and sometimes Thursday :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
squeekers
by Platinum Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:17 PM

I stopped going to all churchs 2004. took me until 2008 to figure out I'm not an agnostic or an atheist, I am a Humansit. and I am happy now.

i'm a happy Humanist.
question everything, except your mother.
i dont like to use capital letters.
702girly
by Gold Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:18 PM

I only go if I'm visiting family members and they go to church. I go with them because I know it makes them happy. 

autiemama516
by Gold Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:18 PM

yes

savannahmom2011
by Bronze Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:19 PM

yes we just got home from church and now watching to cowboys game. we go every other sunday when my hubby is off work and every wednesday night. we also watch the cowboys game every sunday.

mitty18
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:38 PM

Yeap. We go to the Church of Christ.
Typically we go Sunday nights and Wed. Nights. I usuall go Sundays and take the baby with me.
They switched around the scheduled last year or the year before i can't remember. Sunday mornings there is just the main service and communion. Sunday nights is class and Wed. night we have class and devotion.

momof2girls89
by Platinum Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:44 PM
Nope. But i do go to a Buddhist temple on occasion
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
FoxFire363
by Ruby Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:47 PM

No, I did when I was Christian. Now I am pagan and most of my worship takes place in front of my hearth or in my yard.

JTROX
by Platinum Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 4:37 PM

We have Mass at my home parish on w and f at 9am, t and th 6:30 pm, sat at 5pm, and sun at 8:30, 10, and 11:30.  The other parish in my town offers a Communion service at 8 am on Monday and has Masses at 8 am t-f.  During the school year the wed masses are at the school at 9:30.  The parishes share the school.

Quoting AutymsMommy:

Yeah. Our parish offers them daily in the morning (early - I think 7:30 every day except Wednesday; Wednesday is 9:30 for the parish school), a Saturday evening Mass, and several Masses on Sunday.

Quoting JTROX:

People tend to be surprised that Catholic churches offer services almost every day of the week.

Quoting AutymsMommy:

Oh I know! I was just pointing out (for the benefit of others) that many churches offer several services. I'm curious about other religions and denominations too - in relation to how many services are offered throughout the week and Sundays :)

Quoting Nunyabusiness:

Quoting AutymsMommy:

Quoting Nunyabusiness:

You do realize most church goers are actually at church right now? 

Our parish offers several Sunday Masses to choose from.

Hence the word most ;)

sarah824
by Platinum Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 4:38 PM

Yes. Almost every Sunday.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN