Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i hate deer hunting season!!!!!!

All me and m so o is fight and argue about supid stuff. He went out this morning and came back for 10 minutes to change his socks the he had to go to his grandmas for beakfast then cut up a deer. Then go back out hunting then go to his grandmas for dinner. Does anyone else see something wrong with this?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:41 AM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:47 AM
2 moms liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

You mean other than the senseless slaughter of innocent woodland critters?

No.

Every deer shot and killed during hunting season is one less deer I have to worry about hitting with my car =)

layawatling
by Laya on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:48 AM
Depends. How often does this happen? Every day of deer hunting season....or a couple times a year? If it's an every day thing then, yes. I'd have a problem with it. If it is a couple times a year...then no. However...why the hell aren't you invited to grandma's?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Audreysmommy123
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:48 AM
Yes that's part of the problem. He could skip dinner and come spend some time with his faily. And then he told me that he hated being around me

Quoting LectioDivina:

What's the problem?

That he's gone during the day?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LectioDivina
by A.Priori on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:49 AM
3 moms liked this

Seems like the problem is not hunting season, but the fact that he's an asshole.

Quoting Audreysmommy123:

Yes that's part of the problem. He could skip dinner and come spend some time with his faily. And then he told me that he hated being around me

Quoting LectioDivina:

What's the problem?

sweetmissy_05
by Gold Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:49 AM

I don't really see anything wrong with that......he's out getting food :) But it would be nice to go to grandma's and eat at least. 

randi1978
by Murdoc's Mistress on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:50 AM

Senseless would be to kill them without any intent of utilizing the animal and leaving their carcasses to rot. 

Quoting Anonymous:

You mean other than the senseless slaughter of innocent woodland critters?

No.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:51 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh you're one of those wives. Honey I'm sure he hunted before you got with him. So you knew what he did. And really what does it matter? It's only a couple weeks outbid te year. My problem is the hunting channel. Lol. Now that is a 365 days a year thing! Lol. Get over it momma!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:52 AM
Probably because you hound him. About it

Quoting Audreysmommy123:

Quoting LectioDivina:

What's the problem?

lapcounter
by Queen Mom on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:55 AM
1 mom liked this

Nope I love it, while mine was doing this yesterday I went shopping with my mother in law, went to a jewelry party with my girlfriends and had a great time!!!

Audreysmommy123
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:57 AM
You could secondly be right. Although he only acts like this around deer hunting season

Quoting LectioDivina:

Seems like the problem is not hunting season, but the fact that he's an asshole.

Quoting Audreysmommy123:

Quoting LectioDivina:

What's the problem?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured