Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i hate deer hunting season!!!!!!

All me and m so o is fight and argue about supid stuff. He went out this morning and came back for 10 minutes to change his socks the he had to go to his grandmas for beakfast then cut up a deer. Then go back out hunting then go to his grandmas for dinner. Does anyone else see something wrong with this?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:41 AM
Replies (51-55):
MyraEllen
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:56 AM
Okay let me get this straight. The only time your husband acts like a crabby asshole is during hunting season, which only occurs maybe 2 or 3 weeks a year, during which time you nag the shit out of him.

Gee, I wonder why he acts like a crabby asshole this time of year.

Calm down, have some "me" time, get a project done, do some holiday shopping. Hunting season is short. It'll be done before you know it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lovinmyboys...
by Gold Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:16 PM
It is not senseless. If they were not hunted, we would get overrun. There would be more deer hit by vehicles. Vegetation would suffer. Lots of reasons to hunt.

Quoting Anonymous:

You mean other than the senseless slaughter of innocent woodland critters?

No.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:46 PM

I know how you feel!!!  My dh hunts all the time.  But I told him he had to compromise. So he doesn't go as much anymore.  I told him once the kids are older he can go more.  I got lucky this season though, He just got a big buck that he is sooo happy about so he's taking a couple weeks off, since he is so appreciative he finally got a good one.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:49 PM

Hunting season is way more than 2 or 3 weeks.  Depending where your from it starts mid Oct and runs until Dec 31.  Lots of hunters also take alot of time scouting before it even starts so add a couple weeks there.  Also he most likely hunts other game, if he hunts pheasant, coyote or turkey throw in a couple months there.

Quoting MyraEllen:

Okay let me get this straight. The only time your husband acts like a crabby asshole is during hunting season, which only occurs maybe 2 or 3 weeks a year, during which time you nag the shit out of him.

Gee, I wonder why he acts like a crabby asshole this time of year.

Calm down, have some "me" time, get a project done, do some holiday shopping. Hunting season is short. It'll be done before you know it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:53 PM

Few hours?  Few weeks?  Not quite.

Quoting Anonymous:

Really ? Your complaining about him being gone for a few hours or days for a few weeks out of each year ?

Try your husband being gone for weeks , months or even a year all the time then complain about being left alone

Seriously get over yourself.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN