Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

That's an interesting item to steal...

Posted by   + Show Post
My boyfriend wakes me up this morning after taking out our dogs and goes "our welcome mat" is gone" and I get out of bed and go and look and sure enough it's gone...I walk around the corner and our welcome mat is infront of our neighbors door!!

Are you kidding me? A welcome mat...really?

Edit: Of course I took it back, it's not a cheap mat for one and two it's completely rude.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:48 AM
Replies (21-30):
Mrs.Kubalabuku
by Ruby Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:02 PM

What kind of front step do you have?  Can you secure it down?  LOL

I know what you mean.  I had a really nice welcome mat, since the weather here is so bad.  Never got stolen, but if it had and I saw it nearby, I'd ahve taken it back, too! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:03 PM

Nail it down.  LOL.

mrsfred07
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:04 PM
Someone stole ours too. Twice, actually! Lol!! We have also had a support ribbon stolen off of our car.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kaitlynherring
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:04 PM

I would just keep an eye on it then. You could always buy them a cheap, crappy one and leave a note saying "merry christmas! Now that you have your own, you don't have to steal mine." Lol

Quoting kbornman21:

Also the part of my apartment complex literally where my apartment sits, there is a apartment across from mine that is empty currently and then the "thief" around the corner. So it'd be pretty weird for someone to just "move" it.

Quoting kaitlynherring:

This when I was a teen some friends and I moved peoples flower pots, lawn chairs, for sale signs, and all sorts of things to different peoples houses on one block. I had a horrible group of friends and was trying to fit in.

Quoting Jstoddard98:

Maybe someone else moved it thinking they were being funny.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:04 PM

really? 

Quoting kbornman21:

....from inside of your house?

Quoting ninjakids:

My garbage can was stolen.

motherslove82
by Ruby Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:04 PM

I hope it was really yours and that you didn't just steal your neighbor's welcome mat. lol

KME3
by Platinum Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:05 PM
1 mom liked this
Someone wants a flaming bag of shit on their doorstep...lol... When I was a teen I would take shit out of peoples yards and put them in their neighbors....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kbornman21
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:06 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm positive it's mine because I was really proud of getting one getting so tired of dragging pine needles into my apartment so we bought a fancy one to clean them off.

Quoting motherslove82:

I hope it was really yours and that you didn't just steal your neighbor's welcome mat. lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KME3
by Platinum Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:08 PM
1 mom liked this
Someone stole my cars antenna...good thing it doesn't interfere with my reception.. Lol..

Quoting mrsfred07:

Someone stole ours too. Twice, actually! Lol!! We have also had a support ribbon stolen off of our car.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kbornman21
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:11 PM
That's such a random thing to steal.

Quoting KME3:

Someone stole my cars antenna...good thing it doesn't interfere with my reception.. Lol..

Quoting mrsfred07:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)