Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I feel like something is wrong :/ UPDATE

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 41 Replies
And usually, when I have those feelings, they are right. Its weird.

Usually, my ex and I are on good terms. However, Friday when he got DD, we had a bad argument and he was SUPER mad at me. My grandmother was here and when he left she said, "you don't think he'll dump DD on the side of the road do you?" THAT WASNT EVEN ON MY MIND! Until of course she mentioned it. I lnow he wouldnt, but he has a short temper and gets frustrated easily. DD has a bad cold (she was put on antibiotics) and I'm worried he isn't giving the meds to her:( I usually never worry like this but I suddenly am.

Last night, I dreamed he told me he didn't know where she was and we never found her before I woke up. I was awake at 4am crying so I text him and said 'Something made me wake up and ask if DD is okay. Can u send me a pic of her or at least tell me she's fine??' and he hasn't replied. I just worry about my precious baby:( She is 19mo. Idk why I am having such terrible thoughts.

UPDATE: She is home now. He didn't say a word to me but I don't care. He text to ask if I got the picture he sent and I said no. So he sent it and I got it. I have NO IDEA what bed that is. But she had a bath, she's perfectly fine, and it looks as though he gave her meds (I reminded him at 4 and he said he was walking out the door and would have forgot!!) so I'm letting it go. She is safe with me.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Peytonsmom6308
by Gold Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:51 PM
Oh I hate when stuff like that happens :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:52 PM

He is an ass for not sending a simple pic. 

WonderWomanSV
by Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:52 PM

Call him now. He needs to reassure the mother of his child, no matter how irrational he may believe you are being. If I didn't hear from him I would go to him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:54 PM
I tired about an hour ago. He wont answer :( she is supposed to be back today at 6. I absolutely cannot wait. :(

Quoting WonderWomanSV:

Call him now. He needs to reassure the mother of his child, no matter how irrational he may believe you are being. If I didn't hear from him I would go to him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:55 PM
Call the police, have them do a welfare check.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:55 PM
Yeah. I think he doesn't want me to know where he is living. He was in his moms car when he came to get her so I'm assuming that's where. I would ask his mom, but she hates me and wouldn't send a picture either.

Quoting brettsmomma:

mommy-of2cuties
by Bronze Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:56 PM
I'd either keep calling until he answers or I'd go to his house.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:58 PM
You have every right to know where your daughter is spending the night at

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah. I think he doesn't want me to know where he is living. He was in his moms car when he came to get her so I'm assuming that's where. I would ask his mom, but she hates me and wouldn't send a picture either.

Quoting brettsmomma:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:01 PM
He doesn't think so. We've had this conversation many times. It just upsets me and makes me worry. If someone isn't telling him he needs to give her her antibiotics or change her diaper or feed her, he won't. :(

Quoting Anonymous:

You have every right to know where your daughter is spending the night at

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting brettsmomma:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:02 PM
I don't have a car ATM and I live an hour away. If this situation was last year, when I lived 15 minutes away, I would already be there :/

Quoting mommy-of2cuties:

I'd either keep calling until he answers or I'd go to his house.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)