Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I couldn't get her to look at me *pic included*

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:10 PM
  • 6 Replies

but she still looked so sweet.

I was trying to take a picture of my daughter at Sunday School this morning, and she would not look in my direction, so I snapped a picture anyway. I think her hands were just more fascinating than the rest of us.

She was just too cute not to share. Just don't tell her we used her wheelchair as a coat holder this morning. Shhh ;)

"What is a man, if chief good, and market of his time be but to sleep and feed? A beast, no more."  Hamlet

by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
tarakay0417
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:11 PM
She is adorable!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AF2011
by Ruby Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:11 PM

She's so cute!!

Cymbeline
by Platinum Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:17 PM

Thanks. :) She's getting so big. I hope I don't have to stop putting pigtails in her hair anytime soon. I'm not sure if they have an age limit.

tyner_brylee
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:20 PM
She is so adorable. There isn't really a age limit to pink tails. I'm 29 and still rock pink tails.

Quoting Cymbeline:

Thanks. :) She's getting so big. I hope I don't have to stop putting pigtails in her hair anytime soon. I'm not sure if they have an age limit.

Breamarkable
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:22 PM
Your daughter is absolutely beautiful.
Cymbeline
by Platinum Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:23 PM

Oh, good. :) She's 9, and while her hair has been short at times, pigtails are the style of choice with her hair. We've done pony tails and buns, but this just looks cuter.

Quoting tyner_brylee:

She is so adorable. There isn't really a age limit to pink tails. I'm 29 and still rock pink tails.

Quoting Cymbeline:

"What is a man, if chief good, and market of his time be but to sleep and feed? A beast, no more."  Hamlet

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN