Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

vent about headstart and carseats

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 27 Replies
Every monday through friday I see the same Dad, carrying the same infant carrier. The litle boy is six months I asked, he chest clip he flimsy plastic chest clip is always in place. But not the actual buckle. Since september I have never seen it truely buckled.

Oh how I wish I had the ovaeries to say something.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:18 PM
Its been bugging me... had to vent
P.V.Hawkwind
by Ruby Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:18 PM
what does headstart have to do with carseats?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:21 PM
1 mom liked this

Just be like "Oh no! You forgot to clasp the other buckle". See what his repsonse is and go from there.

thatgirl70
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:22 PM

There are many ignorant parents out there. I can't tell you how many times I've seen a child improperly restrained. But I'm like you, don't have the guts to say anything.

Pisses me off how ignorant members of my family choose to be, no matter how many times I post carseat safety info on my wall.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:23 PM
Quoting P.V.Hawkwind:

what does headstart have to do with carseats?

Because everytime i drop my child off, this man drops his child off, lugging his younger child in the infant carrier. The crotch buckle has never been buckled, since september
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:25 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

Just be like "Oh no! You forgot to clasp the other buckle". See what his repsonse is and go from there.

But he does it everyday, the teachers say nothing. We sign our kids in every day and sign them out. Everytime it isnt buckled.
nathans_mom407
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:25 PM

Say something.  Sometimes parents truly don't know how to use the infant carrier.  I have seen many parents/grandparents put the infant carrier forward facing.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:26 PM

I'm surprised the teachers don't say something to him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:28 PM
Quoting thatgirl70:

There are many ignorant parents out there. I can't tell you how many times I've seen a child improperly restrained. But I'm like you, don't have the guts to say anything.

Pisses me off how ignorant members of my family choose to be, no matter how many times I post carseat safety info on my wall.

I dont have the guts because the teachers say nothing, and i would still have to see him twice a day mon thru fri
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)