Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I hope this will explain

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies
I posted something earlier and some didnt understand.

So I will explain more(try to at least), please bare with me and dont critize my grammar.

Last night, i had to take sd and DH female friend home(thats in topeka and i live in holton. We will call the friend M). Sd told M to gather her things to get ready to leave. M did that so about 830pm we started to leave Holton. So i get to the halfway point(thats 150th road) amd thats when M said she left her bag(M is 30). I chewed M another asshole and told her that i dont have gas to keep doing that and she should of double checked her shit. I made her cry and didnt feel bad about it. We get back to holton and to my place. She went in to get it then sd left her phone in the car(i left my phone but i keep my on a lock thing) M snooped and got my number.

Fast forward, we finally made it to topeka. I dropped sd then M off. I called my mom and told her what happened and everything so she gave me some money to get back on. Right when i was leaving M text me and said, "hey this is M and i need to come out and tell the truth, me and your dh been seeing each other and having sex". I asked her how she got.my number. She told me not to worry about it. Right? Then she said she looked through sd phone to get it.

I came home and dh already knew. Sd told dh that M already said that she was going to do something because i and sd chewed her out and also dh wanted M to go home. I didnt know who to believe but i told dh he put himself in this by letting her spend the night. He said he was sorry for her to.come over and never let it happen again.

What would you do if dh did this?
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SexyDiva19
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:05 PM

Idk but here's a bump. If M is dh's female friend that spent the night that would have drawn red flags for me anyways. How old is sd?  Idk mama Good luck

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:10 PM
Do you believe that your DH & M slept together? :/
laranadtony
by Ruby Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Yeah, my husband is a grown man and it is very clear that "sleepovers" are a thing of the past, especially with someone of the opposite sex.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:14 PM
Sd is 22.

Quoting SexyDiva19:

Idk but here's a bump. If M is dh's female friend that spent the night that would have drawn red flags for me anyways. How old is sd?  Idk mama Good luck

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:15 PM
Why did a grown woman come spend the night with your husband??? I would need a lot more details, nature of the relationship , etc.
Oh , and I wouldn't cuss a person for forgetting something. They would have to wait for it to be mailed if the gas was that much of an issue.
sugareemommee
by Ruby Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:18 PM

the woman would have never been in the picture to begin with, so I can't say what I would do. 

committed married men don't have relationships with women their wives don't get along with.  or at least -- shouldn't.   I'd be questioning THAT relationship for sure if I was you. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:18 PM
No, because how.she said when they see each other. Dh is always wanting sex but that wasnt the point.

Quoting Anonymous:

Do you believe that your DH & M slept together? :/

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:20 PM
Dh is M knew each other for along time. I didnt even knkw.she was coming til i seen her.

Quoting Anonymous:

Why did a grown woman come spend the night with your husband??? I would need a lot more details, nature of the relationship , etc.

Oh , and I wouldn't cuss a person for forgetting something. They would have to wait for it to be mailed if the gas was that much of an issue.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:24 PM
This whole thing sounds weird!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:25 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm gunna ask again. Are y'all crackheads or something? Wth does your dh have a random female friend, that you don't like just come over and stay the night? And why are you flipping your shit over her forgetting her bag?

Like this whole situation is just weird as fuck.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN