Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

"down there" grooming

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Poll

Question: what kind of grooming do you do?

Options:

completely hair free

groomed, but still some hair

all natural

other, because there always is an other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 143

View Results

I'm just curious what the norm is. 

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:47 PM
Replies (21-30):
Liz.Sisk
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:24 PM
I only shave completely every six months. Maybe every three when periods are out of whack. I don't like it, it personally makes me think men want to fuck little girls when they want you bald, and that disgusting. I do a landing strip occasionally, but 90percent of the time my hair is trimmed short with a bikini line trimmer and kept low since I wear a lot of low Rise panties. Hair isn't disgusting. But at some point it can get awkward.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:27 PM

My SO thinks shaved is gross-it is a real turn off because it looks like a little girl-and he is NOT Into little girls-he prefers a woman. So I keep it neat and trimmed-but never bare.

Fabulous24
by Gold Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:31 PM
1 mom liked this
Completely shaved. I shave every other day. I don't give it time to really grow back. I don't like hair. I don't understand women who don't shave/wax because nothing sexy about hair peeking out of your underwear.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:32 PM
So he likes to get pubic hairs in his mouth? Gross

Quoting Anonymous:

My SO thinks shaved is gross-it is a real turn off because it looks like a little girl-and he is NOT Into little girls-he prefers a woman. So I keep it neat and trimmed-but never bare.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:34 PM
I have a 'landing strip'
Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:38 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

What part of trimmed didn't you understand? So your man likes you to look like a little pre-pubesent girl? Interesting. Keep your little girls away from him! 

Buggy979
by Platinum Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:39 PM
I shave everyday...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:41 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

What part of trimmed didn't you understand? So your man likes you to look like a little pre-pubesent girl? Interesting. Keep your little girls away from him! 

that's just stupid...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:41 PM
So you know about everyone's genitals huh? I keep hair down there and have never had a problem. In fact, according to my husband, I have the most smell free vagina ever.

Quoting Anonymous:

i cant stand hair. i see some moms on here that say hair keeps them from getting infections. nah. the hair makes it dirtier, and just feels gross as shit..lol. hair free, shower daily, for a nice clean vagina. lol

Snapdragon88
by Ruby Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:42 PM
I have a small triangle :) Bare feels weird to me but I do it every now and then.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN