Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

A true horror walmart story.

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:51 PM
  • 50 Replies
1 mom liked this
I went to walmart yesterday to buy stuff for my sons birfhday party. im pregnant so i went to see baby stuff and think happy thoughts lol. When suddenly i hear a clicking noise. I kept waking but then the smell was so strong of weed. I turn around and there he was, this nasty looking teenager smoking weed and scratching his balls. Well i hope he was just scratching lol. I rolled my eyes and said "hey have some respect for those with children or who are pregnant. Geez youre in the baby department." He yelled at his girlfriend saying some uptight bitch was talking shit. The girl was looking at baby clothes and she told him to shut up. Turns out she had a baby with her. I was so disgusted and i walked away.
Heres my issue, i dont care if people smoke weed actually i have done it myself too but never in a store and never infront of children. I dont understsnd why someone would be so stupid to do both of these and still grt mad over it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
smurfbitebug
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:52 PM
1 mom liked this
O.o wtf
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HipLikeJunk
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:52 PM

lol seriously? He just lit one up in the middle of a store? That actually happened?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:53 PM
1 mom liked this
Really now? Someone was smoking pot in the store. Why didn't you alert the manager right away?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:53 PM
That's crazy! Did you tell a store manager/worker?
livelaughlov26
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:54 PM
He sounds like a winner.
Bmama1
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:56 PM
Douchy.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:56 PM

I would have told the store manager or someone who can do something about it. I would be very upset as well. I hate any kind of someking and its very disrespectful

sweetieiv
by Ruby Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:56 PM
I didnt. I should have but i was just so mad. Im sure someone saw him or smelled him.

Quoting Anonymous:

That's crazy! Did you tell a store manager/worker?

LoveMyLos
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:56 PM
5 moms liked this
Where do you people go to walmart??? Ive been every walmart in my county and a couple other walmarts, and have never seen what yall post about..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FoxFire363
by Ruby Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:57 PM
1 mom liked this

Who the fuck smokes weed in Wal-Mart? Cops shop at Wal-Mart, lol. He'll get busted for possesion really fast. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN