Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Rip Amadeus. My angel baby. Now with a poem. Post yours here *Warning: May contain graphic images*

This is a post for all the precious angel babies. If you have one please post a memorial here. Mine:

Amadeus Mozart B. to be born on my birthday. Feb. 17,2006.

My angel,

I loved you from the start

You have always been in my heart.  

I was excited for you to come

To see the person you could become.

We saw your beautiful little face

We saw you were a boy 

For you no lace.

I waited to hold you in my arms

But god had other plans

He took you and you were gone

Sad was the day

Tears they still flow

To hold my baby 

To Heaven I would go

-RIP Amadeus Mozart Birgensmith 2/17/2006

by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:54 PM
Replies (361-370):
FitMom2025
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:27 PM
1 mom liked this
This post is heartbreaking. I've never lost a baby, but hugs to all of you moms who have, I'm so sorry.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:29 PM

Nope he's been out for about four years now. I'm still hiding from him. Part of me will be so happy to leave country so I can finally live in relative security. I'm moving out of country for a few years and SO looking forward to it.

Quoting skyelyns_mommie:

Please tell me that dick bastared is in jail now? I'm so sorry mama my ex was abusive and tried to make me lose my daughters sadly I lost my daughters twin and he tried to kill us twice. Once when I was still pregnant and the last time when my daughter was 2m old. Never went to jail but I do have a restraining order. My heart breaks for you mama and I just want to hug you

Quoting Anonymous:

He spent two years in jail. That's it. He's tracked me down twice since then and tried to kill me both times. All because I got pregnant. He was abusive before then but my getting pregnant was the final straw with him.

Quoting sfkdny:

oh my, I am so sorry - what type of scumbag beats on a pregnant woman?  was he punished?

Quoting Anonymous:

RIP Gracelynn, she was born sleeping at 30 weeks after I took a very nasty beating from her dad. 8/21/06

And the baby I lost at 11 weeks shortly thereafter.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 21, 2012 at 1:03 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Kyleigh Rosalie Aguilar born March 8, 2010...died Nov 14 2010.

Jordyn Dawn Bolte born at 16wks  Oct 22 2012.

skyelyns_mommie
by Gold Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 11:59 AM
Wow I'm so sorry mama I hope you find peace were your going!! I can understand how you feel my ex still lives in the same town but thankfully he's being deployed soon so ill have some peace and time to finish my degree and I hope move away

Quoting Anonymous:

Nope he's been out for about four years now. I'm still hiding from him. Part of me will be so happy to leave country so I can finally live in relative security. I'm moving out of country for a few years and SO looking forward to it.

Quoting skyelyns_mommie:

Please tell me that dick bastared is in jail now? I'm so sorry mama my ex was abusive and tried to make me lose my daughters sadly I lost my daughters twin and he tried to kill us twice. Once when I was still pregnant and the last time when my daughter was 2m old. Never went to jail but I do have a restraining order. My heart breaks for you mama and I just want to hug you

Quoting Anonymous:

He spent two years in jail. That's it. He's tracked me down twice since then and tried to kill me both times. All because I got pregnant. He was abusive before then but my getting pregnant was the final straw with him.

Quoting sfkdny:

oh my, I am so sorry - what type of scumbag beats on a pregnant woman?  was he punished?

Quoting Anonymous:

RIP Gracelynn, she was born sleeping at 30 weeks after I took a very nasty beating from her dad. 8/21/06

And the baby I lost at 11 weeks shortly thereafter.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 21, 2013 at 10:01 AM

RIP to the baby i miscarried in 2007

SpiritedWitch
by Froggie on Jun. 21, 2013 at 10:14 AM

Never had a miscarriage ... only one pregnancy but he died at the age of 22 after a long 5 year battle with terminal kidney failure. He was born with Spina Bifida (no shunt) and a severely clubbed right foot. There was not a single year in his 22 years that he did not spend time in a hospital. 

This is the last picture I took of him ... snapped it spur of the moment. 

Sharell8710
by Gold Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 10:17 AM
Miles Louis
Born sleeping May 15, 2007
my4kids274
by Platinum Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 10:20 AM
:(
couture-mommy
by Ruby Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 10:23 AM
I am speechless.
I'm so sorry for all of your loses
When my son wakes up, ill gold him extra tight.
I can't imagine
:(
Hugs
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 21, 2013 at 10:24 AM

I am so sorry for your losses. May i ask what happened to the oldest?

Quoting Anonymous:

Kyleigh Rosalie Aguilar born March 8, 2010...died Nov 14 2010.

Jordyn Dawn Bolte born at 16wks  Oct 22 2012.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)