Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Rip Amadeus. My angel baby. Now with a poem. Post yours here *Warning: May contain graphic images*

This is a post for all the precious angel babies. If you have one please post a memorial here. Mine:

Amadeus Mozart B. to be born on my birthday. Feb. 17,2006.

My angel,

I loved you from the start

You have always been in my heart.  

I was excited for you to come

To see the person you could become.

We saw your beautiful little face

We saw you were a boy 

For you no lace.

I waited to hold you in my arms

But god had other plans

He took you and you were gone

Sad was the day

Tears they still flow

To hold my baby 

To Heaven I would go

-RIP Amadeus Mozart Birgensmith 2/17/2006

by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:54 PM
Replies (41-50):
jesusismyfriend
by Platinum Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:21 PM
I have had one. The one I lost was a surprise baby. I told dh that God wanted us to have one.

Quoting Amy_M:

Have you tried again?  Or had more children since you lost your baby?

Quoting jesusismyfriend:

Mine was that way too.

Quoting Amy_M:

Thank you.  It was too early to know if they were indeed a boy and girl, but I had strong feelings as soon as i found out i was pregnant about gender.  I was right with my two living children so we figured i was right this time.

The most heartbreaking part is that I don't know if I will get the chance again.  My husband doesn;t want to try again, he is worried for me if we were to lose another baby. :(  That's all I want.  I have always wanted 3 kids.

Quoting jesusismyfriend:

Hugs. I like the names btw.

Quoting Amy_M:

RIP Noelle October 19, 2011

RIP Gabriel March 29, 2012

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Jblaac57
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:23 PM

Your babies are beautiful mamma. I am so very sorry for your loses. My heart is breaking for you!

Quoting Anonymous:

Kyleigh Rosalie Aguilar born March 8, 2010...died Nov 14 2010.

Jordyn Dawn Bolte born at 16wks  Oct 22 2012.

emptynesst
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:25 PM
RIP my darling grandbaby Misty Dawn...she would be 9 now:(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Amy_M
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:25 PM

Noelle was a surprise as well, after we lost her I knew I needed to have another one.  We got pregnant with Gabriel 5 months later, just to end up losing him as well.   I am not sure what to think.  I was mad for a long time wondering WHY I was given a surprise baby just to have it taken, then to get pregnant AGAIN, just to have that one taken as well.  

Now I ache for a baby.  My due date for Gabriel was October 27th and I feel so empty that he is not here.  I can only hope someday dh will change his mind, but i don't know if that will happen

Quoting jesusismyfriend:

I have had one. The one I lost was a surprise baby. I told dh that God wanted us to have one.

Quoting Amy_M:

Quoting jesusismyfriend:

Mine was that way too.

Quoting Amy_M:

Thank you.  It was too early to know if they were indeed a boy and girl, but I had strong feelings as soon as i found out i was pregnant about gender.  I was right with my two living children so we figured i was right this time.

The most heartbreaking part is that I don't know if I will get the chance again.  My husband doesn;t want to try again, he is worried for me if we were to lose another baby. :(  That's all I want.  I have always wanted 3 kids.

Quoting jesusismyfriend:

Quoting Amy_M:

brittanyjenean
by Gold Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:26 PM

Born May19, 2012
My little angel, Daveigh.  I love you.

tansyflower
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:26 PM

~my heart will always be with you~

every time on the 4th of july when i see the fireworks sparkling brightly i like to think they are in celebration of your birthday!  keeping shining in the sky my beautiful baby :)

jesusismyfriend
by Platinum Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Rip misty. Hugs

Quoting emptynesst:

RIP my darling grandbaby Misty Dawn...she would be 9 now:(

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:28 PM
RIP Cierra Danielle she was born at 24wks on 9/25/03. I was 15. She lived for 54mins. I got to spend that time with her and they my family made me send her away. I don't have pictures or anything. I don't know what happened to her. I assume she was donated to medical science. My family won't speak if her. All I have is the blanket she was wrapped in. I made sure to hide it so my mom wouldn't see it. I resent them for everything I went through.
jesusismyfriend
by Platinum Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:29 PM
It'll take time for him to heal. See if maybe you can get some support. There is a miscarriage and infant loss group on fb that is wonderful.

Quoting Amy_M:

Noelle was a surprise as well, after we lost her I knew I needed to have another one.  We got pregnant with Gabriel 5 months later, just to end up losing him as well.   I am not sure what to think.  I was mad for a long time wondering WHY I was given a surprise baby just to have it taken, then to get pregnant AGAIN, just to have that one taken as well.  

Now I ache for a baby.  My due date for Gabriel was October 27th and I feel so empty that he is not here.  I can only hope someday dh will change his mind, but i don't know if that will happen

Quoting jesusismyfriend:

Quoting Amy_M:

Quoting jesusismyfriend:

Mine was that way too.

Quoting Amy_M:

Quoting jesusismyfriend:

Quoting Amy_M:

jesusismyfriend
by Platinum Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Rip Daveigh

Quoting brittanyjenean:

Born May19, 2012
My little angel, Daveigh.  I love you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)