Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Have you ever been to a male strip club?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
We went once for my Bach. Party. It was SOOO much fun. I do not think I have ever laughed so hard in my life. The guys were really laid back and goofy and you could tell they were having fun. I was violated a million different ways, but it was still fun lol.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:09 PM
Replies (11-16):
livelaughlov26
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:16 PM
No and I don't want to.
melakay1981
by Platinum Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:17 PM

Yes and it was a blast!

supermom985
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:22 PM

I love stip clubs in general and yes male ones are more fun because its more than a sexual thing . You can let lose and have fun and laugh :). My ex was a male stripper and I used to go to a lot of his shows it was a lot of fun .  

MommyTo5Boys
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:23 PM

Nope never been.

maria1613
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:25 PM
Nope. I've always wanted to though. I've seen wwomen strippers at this nasty strip joint here, I was designated driver so I couldn't even drink the ladies to a more appealing sight. To the best of my knowledge we don't have any male strip joints here
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:42 PM
The one we went to was a female strip club, but one night a month they held a male review.

Quoting maria1613:

Nope. I've always wanted to though. I've seen wwomen strippers at this nasty strip joint here, I was designated driver so I couldn't even drink the ladies to a more appealing sight. To the best of my knowledge we don't have any male strip joints here

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)