Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you allow your children to scream at resturants?

Posted by   + Show Post
I'm at joe crab shack enjoying the nice beach view outside and there are a couple of kids around the age of 2 who are screaming at the birds and running around the place. Now we are outside on the patio but would you allow your child to scream even outside at a restaurant?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:43 PM
Replies (11-20):
KairisMama
by Ruby Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:49 PM

Nope. People go there to enjoy dinner.

klmommy426
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:49 PM

Absolutely not, but we only go to family friendly restaurants so I don't feel too horrible it they get a yell out before I reprimand them and remind them to stop.

Mrs.Miller11
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:49 PM

Absolutely not, and I would say something to the asshole who allows it.

keriley1
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:50 PM

No, its rude to the other people there.

ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:50 PM

Nope.

We went out last week and Shiloh started to act like "vicious kitty" as she calls it, screeching hissing at the top of her lungs (she loves to pretend to be a cat. She goes back & forth between nice kitty with quiet meows & vicious kitty with screeches hehe). I made her quit right away. Thankfully she listened or i would of taken her out until she calmed down. She's 2 so sometimes tries push the limits but stopped & was nice kitty hehe

Cochise
by Dawn on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:51 PM

No I would not allow it... that is rude to everyone else trying to enjoy their meals.

ivy801
by Gold Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:52 PM

My kid was so well behave as a baby and even now, I had no problems at all with her. I don't know what my next child will be like but if they do act up we are leaving. 

emptynesst
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:52 PM
No! So disrespectful!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iheartmiboys
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:52 PM

No, I couldn't bare it. 

Rooobeee
by Bronze Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:53 PM

Nope. DH and I have never allowed our children to scream at a restaurant. But then, once the food came, they took care of business. LOL Unlike most kids who are all over the place when they're eating, our kids were curiously quiet when they had food in front of them. I always found that funny, because we never taught them any different or forced them to quiet down when the food came. I'll never forget one Christmas when I had taken my girls out to eat after shopping. My youngest was not yet 2 and we were waiting for the waitress to bring us plastic utensils so that she could eat. My baby was so hungry that she picked up the metal fork and started feeding herself. LOL I was in awe because that was the first time she fed herself with a utensil.

=============================================================

What's the difference between a Good Mom and a Great Mom?

A Good Mom lets her kids lick the cake mix off of the beaters.

A Great Mom turns the beaters off first.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured