Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do you allow your children to scream at resturants?

Posted by   + Show Post
I'm at joe crab shack enjoying the nice beach view outside and there are a couple of kids around the age of 2 who are screaming at the birds and running around the place. Now we are outside on the patio but would you allow your child to scream even outside at a restaurant?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:43 PM
Replies (21-30):
LovelyMommy24
by Ruby Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:53 PM

No, I personally would not. 

Bitchess
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:54 PM

Goodness no!

boo   Daisypath Anniversary tickers

stacefaceninja

of course! I'm usually drunk and beating him..what do you expect him to do?

brittany208

No! We drill into our son what kind of behavior is expected of him at a restaurant. He KNOWS he does not get out of his seat, is quiet, and eats his food.

In fact, he was mad at my SIL bc she got up to go to the bathroom. When she got back, he said "Noelle NO get out of her seat mom!! Have to stay in seat!!"

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:54 PM
No. But I work at a restaurant and we have a patio and people with kids come to eat on it just so they can let their kids run around! its not very big so it usually holds only one family. And the kids can go crazy. It's great. I love those tables!

If you are in the restaurant though, please shut your kid up. It's obnoxious!
CadincesMom
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:55 PM

No I would not let my child scream at a restaurant...I don't care what restaurant it is or if we are outside or not

inmybizz
by Gold Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:55 PM

No..I try to be considerate of others. If my child is too loud i give her the eye and she takes it down a notch.

alf2651
by Gold Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:56 PM

Absolutely not.

CafeMom Tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

firespurity
by Ruby Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:57 PM

Allow? No. I don't tell my toddler "Hey it's okay if you scream". But it happens. I do my best to contain it. So usually it only occurs the last about 2-3 minutes while waiting on the cheque to come back.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:58 PM
No i wouldn't let my child if we were inside eating..but i wouldn't be bothered if i saw someone else's children doing so in a situation you just described. They're outside and there is birds in front of toddlers, of course they would get excited and scream.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN