Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do you allow your children to scream at resturants?

Posted by   + Show Post
I'm at joe crab shack enjoying the nice beach view outside and there are a couple of kids around the age of 2 who are screaming at the birds and running around the place. Now we are outside on the patio but would you allow your child to scream even outside at a restaurant?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:43 PM
Replies (41-50):
philly_mom
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 4:06 PM
HELL no! Mine is a baby now, but if he has fits when he gets older, I plan to take him straight to the car until dinner is finished and paid for, or straight home if we're out and about.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
uriahadel
by Platinum Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 4:08 PM
Nope... they wouldn't scream, but if they did, there would be no warning, there would be a trip to the bathroom and there would be no more screaming, and definately no running around... our kids represent us, and they are not going to misbehave in public
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommySally
by Bronze Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 4:08 PM
No, mine know better. They are very well behaved girls. Granted though we would let them get away with a touch more if we were outside, I wouldn't let them scream and act up but me and my husband are realistic and know that they are kids and do need a little room to be kids without disturbing other customers.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
prdmama1154
by Gold Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 4:12 PM
No.
Roxygurl
by Emerald Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 4:13 PM
Nope Galveston

Quoting JLo1486:

Are you in Destin? Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovinmykiddo07
by Ruby Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 4:14 PM
Screaming like misbehaving? Or screaming like they were having fun playing with the birds?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sarah_Moore
by Gold Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 4:15 PM
nope. He knows that returaunts have corners too and he doesn't enjoy public humiliation, he has had to stand in the corner at a chinese place once for 2 minutes (he was 2). He didn't think i was seriously going to put him in the corner, he was corrected on that very quickly and has NEVER even offered to pitch another fit in public again because apparently corners are everywhere ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kaykaymomi10
by Platinum Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 4:17 PM
I would because they are outside it would be a different story if they were inside
twyliatepeka
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 4:17 PM
No. I make my dd behave in public. She knows how to act & if she doesn't she knows there will be consequences.
mitchiesgirl
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 4:19 PM
Yup

Just kidding... I don't let my kids scream and run around anywhere unless it is at the park... True story.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)