Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do you allow your children to scream at resturants?

Posted by   + Show Post
I'm at joe crab shack enjoying the nice beach view outside and there are a couple of kids around the age of 2 who are screaming at the birds and running around the place. Now we are outside on the patio but would you allow your child to scream even outside at a restaurant?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:43 PM
Replies (71-76):
idee
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 4:47 PM

No. I can't stand noise at certain levels at times. Especially when I am trying to enjoy a meal and speak at the same time. My Mom and I usually sneak out to Joe's once a year during summer and we talk.

But we both remember taking my siblings out of the restaurant until they finished screaming. Or my parents always went out and the Grandparents watched us at home when we were too young. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:01 PM
Outside sure. Inside, there is a limit as to how loud and such.
thetrollcat
by Meow on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:03 PM

no they meow

ripemango
by Platinum Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:03 PM

no i hate the people that do. i don't care what is wrong w your kid either. if they can't for whatever reason have good manners at a restaurant, don't take them.

I don't know where the sunbeams end and the starlights begin; it's all a mystery.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:14 PM
I wouldn't but if I'm outside at a casual dining place I'd expect kids to be noisy. If you want a quiet dinner don't go to trashy chain restaurants.
PEEK05
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:14 PM

Well thankfully my kids aren't screamers.  If they tried that in a restaurant though, they'd be in a lot of trouble.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN