Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I need to post to get this off my chest! **EDIT to answer repeated questions**

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 256 Replies

Met FWB 6 months ago when I started a new job. We work together and have been sleeping together for the past 3 months. I know he's married and he has been for the past 8 years. He has 2 kids but is unhappy with his wife. He claims to be seperated but he still wears his ring.

When we are work together we are just co workers but outside of work when we are together its different. No one in our personal lives know about the other person because there is no reason for them to know. We use condoms every time we have sex except one time when he pulled out.

He bought a pack of condoms the other night. We used one and I have the other 2 because he didn't want to put them in his car and run the risk of someone finding them. Earlier tonight I put needleholes in one of the condom packets. Felt guilty about it so I threw it away. I know its wrong to trap someone like that and it wouldnt even be a trap because we've talked about this before.

I told him that IF I were to ever get pregnant the child would be my responsiblilty and he could just continue on with his life as planned. He doesn't plan on staying in this state much longer so in the even that I did get pregnant I wouldn't tell him because I wouldn't want him to stay just for a baby he didn't want in the 1st place.

I think he is starting to catch feelings for me though. The other night at work he asked me if I was catching feelings for him and I told him the truth which is no. He looked at me kind of funny like he thought it was strange that I didnt have feelings for him.I have no feelings for him whatsoever because I know that we will NEVER be together so no use in falling all in love or whatever. We are friends with benefits nothing more nothing less.

EDIT: Having a child by him would be for my benefit. I am 24 years old and a single mom of one (7 yr old ds) I am not in a relationship and am not looking for one as I am too busy right now to entertain one. I am in college online, I have a job and just got hired for a 2nd job which I start in about 2 weeks. I also have my ds so bf/gf relationship wouldn't wrk for me right now.

I have no feelings for him because I know that he is married (although separated) he still wears his ring at work to keep appearances. No one knows about him in my life and no one knows about me in his life. We are each others secret. At work we are co-workers nothing more nothing less. Outside of work for about an hour we are lovers. The rest of the day we are forgotten thoughts to each other.

I don't come home fantasizing about him, wishing we were together. This is strictly sexually. Nothing more nothing less.

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MooBaaLaLaLa80
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:21 PM

Hmm. 

ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:22 PM
8 moms liked this

uh

nothing nice to say so I'm going just head on out of this post.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:23 PM
Wow.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:23 PM

Thats terrible and you should be ashamed.

mlg1989
by ZombieMegg on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:24 PM
4 moms liked this
Uh......

I'm just gonna back out of here, its just sad you can't have a fwb that ISNT married-there's a million men out there that want a Fwb that are single.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
momto3B
by Gold Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:24 PM
9 moms liked this

Please seek the help of a professional therapist before you become pregnant. You are a train wreck and should not drag a child into the life you are leading. 

Please get help, your choices could not be more destructive. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:25 PM

Ah Christ....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:25 PM

same here.........

Quoting ColtsFan1912:

uh

tinkerbelle18
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:26 PM

Exactly. I'm just going to keep my mouth shut on this one.

Quoting ColtsFan1912:

uh

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:26 PM

Thanks. I expect bashing but appreciate you for not doing so. I just needed to get this off my chest once and for all.

Quoting ColtsFan1912:

uh

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)